Gotta love KitPvP

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Man KitPvP honestly hasn’t gotten any less boring since I’ve played on this server, I’ve been playing for a few years over time now, the hackers and cheaters get bad sometimes but with my love of the server hopefully I can be helping with that soon
I like KitPVP but I find after a bit of time it is just the same thing so I get bored of it after time which is why I enjoy ManaCube so much because it has different gamemodes so I can take breaks from the gamemodes if I get bored from one.

Stynkii

MVP
FyeSteele
FyeSteele
MVP
Ratings
I like KitPVP but I find after a bit of time it is just the same thing so I get bored of it after time which is why I enjoy ManaCube so much because it has different gamemodes so I can take breaks from the gamemodes if I get bored from one.
Agreed, I think they should add back factions

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Agreed, I think they should add back factions
Factions is good though it would mean adding even more plugins for it, though I would like having factions in ManaCube it is if people would actually play it as they already have so many options to play on.

Stynkii

MVP
FyeSteele
FyeSteele
MVP
Ratings
Factions is good though it would mean adding even more plugins for it, though I would like having factions in ManaCube it is if people would actually play it as they already have so many options to play on.
Very true, I feel it would bring lots of attention back to the server though. But I wish kit pvp could be revamped/restarted. I have applied for kit pvp and I feel I would be able to make it better. You should go check out my application (if you would like) :D <3

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
I can see where you guys are coming from, but personally KitPvP just doesn’t lose its touch for me, who knows it could be reset soon haha.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
KitPvP is in dire need of attention, Broken Plugins, Really bad Anti Cheat which allows Kit to have more hackers than legitimate players. Lack of active staff and yes I understand people have lives, thank god Noah got mod . You never see any new crates released for kit, there's no special events for it nor do you see any bugs being fixed.

Duel Arena is something that could be fixed within a day, yet its been down since I joined last year. Some staff that have feelings for kit are manually teleporting players to the duel arena which only has half of the actual map! The other half somehow got set to air.

Its also in need for reset, there's no reason for the last reset to be nearly 2 years ago! The majority of the new players are either turned away due to the excessive amount of hackers or the 10 people teaming with god sets, I can't lie I am one of those that run around with a gset daily.

It would be a nice change to see kit get some actual attention. Sadly it doesn't seem like that ever going to happen :/

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
KitPvP is in dire need of attention, Broken Plugins, Really bad Anti Cheat which allows Kit to have more hackers than legitimate players. Lack of active staff and yes I understand people have lives, thank god Noah got mod . You never see any new crates released for kit, there's no special events for it nor do you see any bugs being fixed.

Duel Arena is something that could be fixed within a day, yet its been down since I joined last year. Some staff that have feelings for kit are manually teleporting players to the duel arena which only has half of the actual map! The other half somehow got set to air.

Its also in need for reset, there's no reason for the last reset to be nearly 2 years ago! The majority of the new players are either turned away due to the excessive amount of hackers or the 10 people teaming with god sets, I can't lie I am one of those that run around with a gset daily.

It would be a nice change to see kit get some actual attention. Sadly it doesn't seem like that ever going to happen :/
I do agree with this, I do like KitPVP but personally I think it is in need of a reset because then everyone starts off the same again which I feel like would bring more people towards it as they would have a better chance of actually being able to get some kills, I do also think the anti-cheat could be updated but since it is one of the least popular gamemodes I can also see why it is not being regularly updated.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
I do agree with this, I do like KitPVP but personally I think it is in need of a reset because then everyone starts off the same again which I feel like would bring more people towards it as they would have a better chance of actually being able to get some kills, I do also think the anti-cheat could be updated but since it is one of the least popular gamemodes I can also see why it is not being regularly updated.
The reason its not popular is due to it being never updated. Many players that stopped playing are waiting for a reset.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Yea again, I see where you guys are coming from and I can agree KitPvP needs a reset for it to become great again, hopefully this can happen sometime soon, doesn’t mean I don’t love it as much though, thanks for the comments though and I really do agree!