Grief?

_blazx_

MVP+
Flutzyy
Flutzyy
MVP+
Ratings
Hey, what do i do about a player named gelegozer who we were killing eachother over and over for fun wich i though we where playing a game but i gave his stuff back everytime, bu the last time he killed me he took my stuff and left with a continued spam of (ahahahahahahahhaha) i dont know what to do =/ plz help

AdeptIntrovert

MVP+
AdeptIntrovert
AdeptIntrovert
MVP+
Ratings
8 1
I'm not 100% familiar with the rules of Manacube Survival, so I am not going to discuss punishment.
Anyways, I don't know if he CAN be punished, although that was very unhonorable on his part since you both sort of had an unspoken give-your-things-that-you-died-with-back rule.

However, I would recommend you post your report here:

http://forums.manacube.com/forums/player-reports/

I'm pretty sure, you would get better help posting in that forum-- better than here. Good luck, friend!

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Staff can not get back items and you had PVP on. Also when your friend killed me and didn't give my stuff back I had to pay 5m... hmmm.. tables have turned..... <3

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
This is totally ok, there is absolutely no reason to get him banned or for staff to give you your gear back. You had pvp on and if you are killed in pvp it is fair for the killer to keep your gear, even if it is a bit scummy.