Grinders Are Good? [Skyblock]

Are grinders helping us?

• Total voters

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Are grinders good? There are so many grinder islands on skyblock that playing is never a challenge anymore :(. Any opinions?

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I agree with this. Even tho they have good things and bad things.

This is good because many players cant afford a spawner and it is too hard for them to get items so a Public Grinder can help them get their supplies fast.
This is also good because maybe players want their island to be only houses or shops. But they dont know or dont want to get one in their islands. Also some dont know and need help but people dont wanna help.

This is bad because this makes skyblock/islands very easy and it takes the challenges. This can also make some people very rich.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
And the fact that u cant really die on skyblock :/

Ratings
1 1
I agree that Island spawners can be a little overpowered but if you want a challenge you should reset and try it without going to spawner islands. I agree that they should remove it but at the same time one cant have all the grinders so if you want certain things in that case you have no way to get those items. I believe they should be removed but leave 1 bad grinding place just in case you need certain things.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Yup, agreed. I've had a lot of cash before I even found grinders and I'm sure everyone can live without grinders.