Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Hey there

So I decided I wanted to do a giveaway to the person who could guess my 5 favorite songs of all time. Not for any particular reason, just thought it would be fun / enjoyable. So basically, there are 5 total songs that need to be guessed. In order to win the reward (anything on the store for 12.50 USD or under) you must comment my 5 favorite songs down below (it doesn't matter if you guess one correctly, I know it sucks, but you have to guess all 5 first to win). So obviously it would take 100 years if I didn't give any sort of hints or anything, and so I'm going to try (key word try) to have some sort of system. At the start, the hints for the songs aren't going to be great, and it's going to be hard to guess any of them. Every 5 - 10 posts however, I will be posting new hints with more details to help speed things up. If someone guesses a song correctly (but doesn't have all of them correct), then a few posts later I will mention that someone above (meaning between the post I just said and the post I said before that) guessed a song correctly. First person to guess all 5 in one correctly in 1 post wins. If you win, I'll DM you and we can discuss the store item at some point later.

So I guess I should probably go over the rules so this isn't absolute mayhem:

ANYONE WHO BREAKS ANY RULES MAY FORFEIT THEIR CHANCE OF WINNING
1. No alt accounts, because that's just not cool (this will automatically disqualify you)
2. No double posting (you are allowed to post more than once on the entire thread, but you can't post more than once after each comment I say, you have to wait for my next hint / comment - I will warn you if you break this and tell you to delete it, and if you don't delete it within a certain timeframe, you will be disqualified)
3. No trying to PM me / asking for hints / anything of that sort, I post hints when I post them, I don't want to be flooded
4. You must post 5 songs every post, you can't just post 1 song
5. Don't accuse others of breaking the rules publicly, instead PM me and I will look into it
6. Follow all of the standard forum rules
7. Use common sense
8. Check back here occasionally for more rules
9. ANYONE WHO SAYS DESPACITO (OR ANYTHING CONTAINING DESPACITO) WILL INSTANTLY BE DISQUALIFIED, AND NO I AM NOT JOKING.

So that should be all, best of luck to all of you, and I will start with the first hints down below:

1. One song is from a game
2. All songs are from after 2000 (no oldies in here, sorry)
3. Think of Disney references (it could be a Disney song, but it also may not be)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
One song from a game, disney references, I might guess something from Kingdom Hearts? I'm too lazy to make a proper guess but that's what I think. If it is from KH, we can totally be friends. :D (would be your friend either way, you seem chill)

ALSO
9. ANYONE WHO SAYS DESPACITO WILL INSTANTLY BE DISQUALIFIED, AND NO I AM NOT JOKING.

Thank you.

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
ok i suppose i shall try if it gets other people closer to a hint. wow i am such a nice and non toxic person.

stal - c418
hey ya - outkast
mr brightside - the killers
i see the light - tangled
humuhumunukunukuapua'a - high school musical 2 deleted scenes

sorry for the really weird spread buttttt i tried idk whatever

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Alright so there have been quite a few guesses that have all been, well, quite a bit off. None of the ones before have been correct, and I will be giving more hints now. If you posted before this, you may guess again, though you should keep checking the rules to make sure you aren't breaking any, as I do (and have already) updated them.

New hints:

- One of the songs was made by a type of art
- I love math, especially f(x)
- I love food

The more hints I give, the more it should (hopefully) make sense. Best of luck to all.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Finding Nemo (Sound track)-Lost
Halo 3's Behold a Pale Horse
Don't stay in School
LiSA - Crossing Field

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
the lion sleeps tonight - lion king
toxic - britney spears
the x files theme song
all star - smash mouth
fruit salad yummy yummy - the wiggles

lmao

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Pinocchio by f(x) [lmaoo idk]
Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson
Tear Rain by cYsmix
Strawberry Swing by Coldplay

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Alright so I guess we haven't really been getting any closer, as still no people have guessed any of the songs. I guess I'll start making it a bit easier now lol. Anyone who posted before this may use their 5 guesses once again - this time I'm also going to refer to some previous hints to help you make some connections

Here are the hints:

F is used to show a function, but can it be used to show something else?
Something starts to float randomly somewhere...
Who needs Gucci lol

And do you think I would say that last part for no reason? ;)
3. Think of Disney references (it could be a Disney song, but it also may not be)!
Good luck all

Kashtanka

ELITE
Kashtanka
Kashtanka
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
Hey there

So I decided I wanted to do a giveaway to the person who could guess my 5 favorite songs of all time. Not for any particular reason, just thought it would be fun / enjoyable. So basically, there are 5 total songs that need to be guessed. In order to win the reward (anything on the store for 12.50 USD or under) you must comment my 5 favorite songs down below (it doesn't matter if you guess one correctly, I know it sucks, but you have to guess all 5 first to win). So obviously it would take 100 years if I didn't give any sort of hints or anything, and so I'm going to try (key word try) to have some sort of system. At the start, the hints for the songs aren't going to be great, and it's going to be hard to guess any of them. Every 5 - 10 posts however, I will be posting new hints with more details to help speed things up. If someone guesses a song correctly (but doesn't have all of them correct), then a few posts later I will mention that someone above (meaning between the post I just said and the post I said before that) guessed a song correctly. First person to guess all 5 in one correctly in 1 post wins. If you win, I'll DM you and we can discuss the store item at some point later.

So I guess I should probably go over the rules so this isn't absolute mayhem:

ANYONE WHO BREAKS ANY RULES MAY FORFEIT THEIR CHANCE OF WINNING
1. No alt accounts, because that's just not cool (this will automatically disqualify you)
2. No double posting (you are allowed to post more than once on the entire thread, but you can't post more than once after each comment I say, you have to wait for my next hint / comment - I will warn you if you break this and tell you to delete it, and if you don't delete it within a certain timeframe, you will be disqualified)
3. No trying to PM me / asking for hints / anything of that sort, I post hints when I post them, I don't want to be flooded
4. You must post 5 songs every post, you can't just post 1 song
5. Don't accuse others of breaking the rules publicly, instead PM me and I will look into it
6. Follow all of the standard forum rules
7. Use common sense
8. Check back here occasionally for more rules
9. ANYONE WHO SAYS DESPACITO (OR ANYTHING CONTAINING DESPACITO) WILL INSTANTLY BE DISQUALIFIED, AND NO I AM NOT JOKING.

So that should be all, best of luck to all of you, and I will start with the first hints down below:

1. One song is from a game
2. All songs are from after 2000 (no oldies in here, sorry)
3. Think of Disney references (it could be a Disney song, but it also may not be)

Enjoy!
Undefeated - josh pan