JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Hey guys, due to a lack of pursued interest, I'm going to be cancelling the contest. I actually made a mistake for one of the hints (not all songs are past 2000, one of them was from before 2000), though either way no one really came very close. However as I am going to be cancelling this, I will soon be hosting a Spleef tournament on Olympus (there will be 3 winners total who will all get some prize from the store / cubits, not sure which yet, will post details on that soon). For those of you who are curious, the hints will be explained below and I will have the 5 songs listed under that. Sorry to all for any inconvenience.

Hints explained:
1. One song is from a game (referring to song 1)
2. All songs are from after 2000 (no oldies in here, sorry) (this was the hint I made a mistake on, song 1 was made before 2000 cause I'm stupid sometimes and don't think things through)
3. Think of Disney references (it could be a Disney song, but it also may not be) (this is referring to song 2, which includes Peter Pan)
4. One of the songs was made by a type of art (referring to song 2) (refers to Abstract)
5. I love math, especially f(x) (referring to song 3) (trying to say f to pay respects to x)
6. I love food (referring to song 4) (refers to the name)
7. F is used to show a function, but can it be used to show something else? (referring to song 3, f is to pay respects to x)
8. Something starts to float randomly somewhere... (refers to song 1, included in memes)
9. Who needs Gucci lol (refers to song 5)

These are the songs - none of them are listen in any particular order, some have swearing (I will mark them)

1. Duck Tales to the Moon Theme
2. Neverland - Abstract (ft. Ruth B) (minor, occasional swearing)
3. Sad - XXXTentacion (only has one f-bomb, but it discusses a somewhat mature topic)
4. Broccoli - D.R.A.M. (ft Lil' Yachty) (contains mature topic and swears quite a lot)
5. Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (ft. Wanz) (contains quite a bit of swearing)

And that's all - stay tuned on the forums for the Spleef event, coming soon.