[Guide] How to NOT get banned from Minevast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
Hello Minevast community,

Today I am making a guide on how to NOT get banned from Minevast. Nobody likes to be banned from servers and Owners don't like giving out bans. Everyone should read the rues and follow them. So, I will be writing soe tips on how to NOT get banned from Minevast.

1) Have Common Sense
This is a obvious one. Just have it.

2) Don't disrespect players or staff member
If you spent all day arguing with a player or a staff member what good would that accomplice? You have to follow the rules and follow what they say. However, if a staff member is being abusive than you can report him/her.

3) Hacking
This is one of the most obvious ones. It doesn't make you have swag and it definitely doesn't make you a God. Just for it to make your PvP skills better? Kinda stupid but you know... Just don't hack

4) Exploiting and Glitches
Exploiting any glitches probably will get you banned. If you have any sort of a bug feel free to report it.

5) Advertisement
Advertising on other servers won't get you any players if not you will get hate from it and your risking a ban if that is your favorite server. Saying >>>JOIN swiggityswag.mcpro.co<<< in chat for your newbie Faction server?.. Yeah... no

6) Chat Spamming
Oh my god... I hate these people. This is very common in the Faction server sadly there are rarely any moderators on there. Well, at least from what I see. More moderators on different servers.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Very nice guide! This should get stickied :p

Status
Not open for further replies.