Guide: Rebirth Tutorial

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Here's a guide to complete every rebirth.
This is in the order they appear on /rebirth, not in the order they should be attempted. Hade's Challenge should always be the first rebirth.

Ares' Challenge
Requirement:
- Win 10 Clan Battles
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- Enchantment Bundle
- 2 Black Scrolls
- 2 White Scrolls
- 5 Angel Dusts
- 4 Grand Scramblers
- 1 Legendary Book (/ce)
- 1 Rare Book (/ce)

To get 10 clan battles try to ask in chat to join one with 10 clan battles as you do not have to win them yourself. If you can not find any, get one other person to make a clan as well as making one yourself and complete 10 clan battles, let one side win them all and then both join that clan. Then you both get the rewards.

Athena's Challenge
Requirement:
- Kill 25 Players
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- [Slayer] Title
To kill 25 players you could either wait in the pvp area to find enough people for you to kill 25 times, or you could pay someone in mana to let you kill them 25 times.

Artemis' Challenge
Requirement:
- Kill 1000 mobs
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- Ability to ride pets
- Nightvision perk (/nv)

I would recommend getting a chicken spawner and afking with it there for a while, you could use multiple to speed up the process, after you come back there will be a lot of mobs which you can kill in one hit from a sword bought in /shop and easily wipe out enough mobs to rebirth,

Apollo's Challenge
Requirement:
- Fire 2500 arrows
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- Grappling Hook (50,000 uses)
Many players are annoyed by this rebirth as it takes a very long time to do, however I found it very easy. I would recommend getting something to listen to and firing arrows straight down into the ground and picking them up again (meaning you don't need an infinity bow) to fire enough arrows. (To make arrows you need feathers from a chicken and flint from gravel mined on a plot)

Aphrodite's Challenge
Requirement:
- Be Hugged 50 times
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- [Loved] Title
You can be hugged through /hug <player> and will slowly accumulate these as you play. The way I got 50 hugs in the end was posting "the first person to hug me wins 1k mana" and then you get a lot of hugs whilst only losing 1k mana.

Hera's Challenge
Requirement:
- Sacrifice 50 Golden Apples
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- /heal command
To get apples you can plant trees and let the leaves decay after mining the wood, then get gold from mining and smelt it to make golden apples, or you could buy golden apples from /ah. All you need to do for this rebirth is have the golden apples in your inventory (cannot be enchanted golden apples) and have $25 million and rebirth.

Demeter's Challenge
Requirement:
- Harvest 5000 wheat
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- Unlock /kingdoms
You have to plant the wheat yourself, but not destroy it so you could use water to break it slightly faster, not a hard rebirth but certainly a time consuming one.

Poseidon's Challenge
Requirement:
- Catch 150 fish
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- Poseidon's Chestplate
- Protection IV
- Fire Protection IV
- Unbreaking III
- StormCaller I
- AcidRain I

- Ocean Helix Aura (/aura)
This rebirth is very time consuming and requires you catch 150 fish, and this excludes junk caught from fishing. Enchanting a fishing rod will speed this process up.

Hade's Challenge
Requirement:
- $75,000,000

Rewards:
- Permanent 1.25x Sell Multiplier
Mine

Hermes' Challenge
Requirement:
- 125,000 EXP
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- Skill-Swipe Enchantment Book
This is easy from /kingdom, buying xp, or mining (however mining is slightly harder).

Hermes' Challenge on /rebirth claims you can get a 2x XP multiplier however this is a joke and when you do the rebirth you get a message in chat stating that you do not actually get the multiplier.

Hephaestus' Challenge
Requirement:
- Mining Level 75
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- 3 HellForged Books
- Molten Aura (/aura)

Probably the hardest challenge, mining level 75 takes a very long time unless you have blast. Mining level 75 is possible without blast though, I got mining level 82 without blast :)

Dionysus' Challenge
Requirement:
- Harvest 5000 melons
- $25,000,000

Rewards:
- /kit dragonfruit (5x dragonfruit)
People find this very difficult, and it is time consuming but not too hard. All you need is to enchant a silk touch (pick)axe, (preferably axe), and mine melons and then place them back down.

Zeus' Challenge
Requirement:
- $25,000,000
- All Rebirth Challenges Completed
- All Achievements Unlocked
- 50 Hours Played

Rewards:
- /smite Perk
- Stars in your rebirth tag
- Thunder Aura (/aura)

I'm not going to give a full tutorial on all of the achievements as this is very time consuming for something which is self-evident, and the people doing this rebirth are probably experienced enough to figure it out themselves. (sorry!)

I tried to keep my guide concise, so I hope its intelligible enough.
Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
For the order I would suggest it would be:

Initial Rebirths: (These are the best rebirths to do first, specifically in this order.)

Hades (This is the best rebirth do do first, it may not seem easy but it is great for early game because you will normally be mining the first few rebirths and a 1.25x sell multiplier helps a lot.

Demeter (Demeter is good for a second rebirth because it supplies you with an easy source of XP/Mana. Scence each Kingdom costs 15-20 Million I would recommend only doing 1 or 2 of each catagory. This also helps with Hermes later.)

Hermes (This rebirth is quite easy to do if you have Kingdoms and it supplies you with a 2x XP bonus.)

Medium Rebirths: (These can mostly be done in any order you want, they do not give too much as rewards and it does not require much work for most of them.)

Dionysus (This rebirth is time consuming. I would recommend getting an efficiency 5 axe so you can break the melons instantly.)

Ares (This rebirth is mostly for people who like enchants.)

Athena (This rebirth is relatively easy if you want to pay people to let you kill them.)

Artemis (For this one you would want to get a sheep or chicken spawner because those mobs are instantly killable with sharpness 4.)

Hera (The most challenging part of this rebirth is the apples. You need 50 golden apples or 50 enchanted golden apples, you can’t have 25 of one and 25 of the other. Most people will sell apples/golden apples on /ah so it might be easier.)

Poseidon (For this rebirth I would recommend getting a good fishing rod and a large pool of water. It can take 30 minutes to 1 and a half hours depending on how good your rod is and how many fish you miss.)

Aphrodite (This is the easiest rebirth in the game, since it only requires 50 hugs. Many people use it as their first rebirth.)

Apollo (For this challenge I would recomend getting an infinity bow. If you have done Poseidon by now you will probably have gotten an infinity bow.)

Endgame Rebirths: (These are the hardest rebirths and require the most work.)

Hephaestus (This rebirth is only on here because it takes ages to complete. Mining level 75 gets very slow, very fast.)

Zeus (This is the last rebirth you can complete. The only difficult part about it is you have to complete EVERY other rebirth befrore doing this one. The achievements are not hard, they just take a while.)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Thank you for taking the time to write this! Of course, whilst there's a guide in-game, it can sometimes be helpful to have access to it without having to type the command, and search through all the rebirths.

For the order I would suggest it would be:

Initial Rebirths: (These are the best rebirths to do first, specifically in this order.)

Hades (This is the best rebirth do do first, it may not seem easy but it is great for early game because you will normally be mining the first few rebirths and a 1.25x sell multiplier helps a lot.

Demeter (Demeter is good for a second rebirth because it supplies you with an easy source of XP/Mana. Scence each Kingdom costs 15-20 Million I would recommend only doing 1 or 2 of each catagory. This also helps with Hermes later.)

Hermes (This rebirth is quite easy to do if you have Kingdoms and it supplies you with a 2x XP bonus.)

Medium Rebirths: (These can mostly be done in any order you want, they do not give too much as rewards and it does not require much work for most of them.)

Dionysus (This rebirth is time consuming. I would recommend getting an efficiency 5 axe so you can break the melons instantly.)

Ares (This rebirth is mostly for people who like enchants.)

Athena (This rebirth is relatively easy if you want to pay people to let you kill them.)

Artemis (For this one you would want to get a sheep or chicken spawner because those mobs are instantly killable with sharpness 4.)

Hera (The most challenging part of this rebirth is the apples. You need 50 golden apples or 50 enchanted golden apples, you can’t have 25 of one and 25 of the other. Most people will sell apples/golden apples on /ah so it might be easier.)

Poseidon (For this rebirth I would recommend getting a good fishing rod and a large pool of water. It can take 30 minutes to 1 and a half hours depending on how good your rod is and how many fish you miss.)

Aphrodite (This is the easiest rebirth in the game, since it only requires 50 hugs. Many people use it as their first rebirth.)

Apollo (For this challenge I would recomend getting an infinity bow. If you have done Poseidon by now you will probably have gotten an infinity bow.)

Endgame Rebirths: (These are the hardest rebirths and require the most work.)

Hephaestus (This rebirth is only on here because it takes ages to complete. Mining level 75 gets very slow, very fast.)

Zeus (This is the last rebirth you can complete. The only difficult part about it is you have to complete EVERY other rebirth befrore doing this one. The achievements are not hard, they just take a while.)
Again! A very helpful comment, just adding more detail onto what has already been said, and suggesting an order, which I fully agree with! I'm sure both new players, and players who're considering rebirthing, but are unsure of the order, or the perks will definitely get a good use from this post. <3

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Thank you for taking the time to write this! Of course, whilst there's a guide in-game, it can sometimes be helpful to have access to it without having to type the command, and search through all the rebirths.

Again! A very helpful comment, just adding more detail onto what has already been said, and suggesting an order, which I fully agree with! I'm sure both new players, and players who're considering rebirthing, but are unsure of the order, or the perks will definitely get a good use from this post. <3
Thank you!

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
Do you get a 2x XP bonus? Because when I did the Hermes rebirth, I got 2 SkillSwipe books and some text in the chat "Just kidding about the multiplier, didn't think anyone would do this"

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Do you get a 2x XP bonus? Because when I did the Hermes rebirth, I got 2 SkillSwipe books and some text in the chat "Just kidding about the multiplier, didn't think anyone would do this"
Oh maybe I did it a while ago so can't remember :/ I'll update it soon