ManaCube's Staff and User Ranks

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1

This guide is meant to teach you every public Staff and Community ranks that are currently out right now. The purpose of this guide is to help new players to understand the fundamentals of all the ranks/roles and to understand the purpose of it. If you have any questions/concerns for me, please don't hesitate to start a conversation with me or add me on Discord from my signature. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISN'T AN OFFICIAL GUIDE AND THIS IS COMPLETELY A VOLUNTARY AND DONE THIS OUT OF MY CHOICE.

Index

I. Donator Ranks
II. Staff Ranks
III. Builder Ranks(discontinued)
IV. Misc Ranks
V. Discord Ranks [Working on it]

Donator Ranks

VIP

VIP is a purchasable donator rank given to people who bought it.
This role costs
$50.00 USD without the sale and can be purchased by clicking here.

VIP [30 Days]

VIP[30 Days] is a purchasable donator rank given to people who bought it.
This role costs
$3.75 USD without the sale and can be purchased by clicking here.

VIP+

The role costs $100.00 USD without the sale and can be purchased by clicking here.

MVP

The role costs $150 USD without the sale and can be purchased by clicking here.

MVP+

MVP+ is a purchasable donator rank given to people who bought it.
The role costs $250.00 USD without the sale and can be purchased by clicking here.

ELITE
Elite is a purchasable donator rank given to people who bought it.
The role costs $500.00 USD without the sale can be purchased by clicking
here.

You can be able to view the whole shop list by going to this link:

If you want more information on the MVP rank, go to this link:

Builder Ranks

Builders

Builders(or Build Team) are the people who build things for the server. They build things such as the hub and build our maps from the different gamemodes we have on the server. They also help decide on the new maps and plan on maps they are going to make. To apply for to be part of the build team, click here and press APPLY. Remember to read the requirements before applying.

Leader Builder

The lead builder is basically the person who controls the build team and recruit new builders. They are in charge of planning new builds and monitoring the activities for the builders. They also work on new projects and assign new builders tasks they must do. To be a Build Team Lead, you would most likely have to do be a builder and get promoted.

[THE BUILD TEAM IS CURRENTLY DISBANDED AS OF NOW. APPLICATIONS FOR IT IS LOCKED AND THERE IS NO WAY TO APPLY FOR IT RIGHT NOW.]

Staff Ranks

Helper

This role is the first staff role a user can apply to get. You can only be a helper in one server you apply. Helpers are in charge of monitoring their server they've been assigned and must control it and look for reports that people reported on for their server. Helpers can only warn and mute as of now until they becoming a full moderator. Helpers are being trained by the helper managers and will be mentored and monitored until they are decided that they are good enough. To apply to be a helper, click here and press APPLY. Remember to read the requirements before applying.

Moderators are users who've been promoted when they were a helper. Their jobs are to enforce the rules and they are able to warn, mute, ban and kick people who are breaking the rules. They are also able to apply to join other servers to moderate but they will be a helper for that server but a moderator on the server they were in before. Moderators are always here and you can message them if you need them.

Moderator+

Moderator+ are users who've been promoted when they were a moderator. The moderator+ has a little more permissions than moderators and they control their server and the staff members in it, as well as the users. The moderator+ also set up events for their own servers they monitor and make it more interactive and fun They must maintain their servers and everything on it. They can be Mod+ for other gamemodes.

Senior Mod

Senior mods are users who are part of certain teams around the server. Teams such as Helper Management, Mod Coordination, Parkour Manager, Event Coordination and etc. They are basically moderators but just a bit more task and more responsibilities that they have to do for the network and the users. There are currently 5 people on this team.

Developer

Developers are people who code/manage the plugins and anything for the servers. All plugins or anything we do has been coded by them and they keep maintain the servers and its status. These teams make sure that the servers are fun and make sure that everyone is having a great experience on each platform such as the servers, forums, Discord, etc.

Administrator

Admin is the second rank next to the owner. Admins control the staff team and manage the servers. They basically do a that is next to the owner and keeps track of the server statistics.

Owner

Of course, this rank is self-explanatory and a role we all dream to have. The owner is basically the person who manages everything on the server and manages everything and everyone. The owners have /op permissions, meaning they can bypass any permissions. They plan any big changes to the server and they work together with other staff members to ensure that the quality of the server is okay. As of course, the current owner of Manacube is @Dacon.

Misc Ranks

Helper Management
Helper managers focus on recruiting new helpers and focus on their application They seek through applications and they decide on what applications are qualified to move on and which should get accepted or denied. They make sure to mentor new helpers and monitor their behavior to see if they qualify to move on to a moderator or not. Helper management focuses on helpers and to ensure that they become a moderator.

Map Judge

The map judges focus on looking for users submitted maps and they judge the maps by the theme, builds, and the style of it. They will discuss with other judges and they will discuss if your map will be accepted or not. If it is, you will receive a reply from a judge saying your map will be accepted and it will be added to the maps when it is ready. You can register your map by clicking here.

QA Team

QA or quality assurance is a team where anyone could join. This team focuses on making ideas for the server and finding any bugs on the server, giving ideas and feedback, and making sure the network is running smoothly. Being a QA means you are active and always on the server and spreading your ideas and reports. You can only be invited to the QA team, so you can't apply. Click here for more details.

Mapper

Mappers are people who submitted at least 3+ maps and they got accepted. It could be from easy through insane, as long you get three maps published, you are qualified for this rank. To submit a map, please click here.

/

Patron/Patron+

Patron rank is for people who donated at least $1,000 USD to the network. Patron+ is for people who donated at least $2,000 USD to the network. You can view all the current patron users by clicking here.

Retired

This role is given to people who resign from the Manacube staff team. This role is mostly given to higher positions such as admins, developers or even owners. This role is to show that you were one of these roles and they've given you this tag to show you've resigned and was a good staff member.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is the end of the guide. If you spot anything wrong with this guide or you feel some changes can be fixed or things should be added or removed, don't hesitate to message me on the forums or on my Discord. This guide will always be updated, just check at the bottom of the page and you can see when this was last updated.

08/22/18, 8:28 ~ Separated Staff ranks and builder ranks.
08/22/18, 8:30 ~ Change the introduction messages and added a notice saying this guide is unofficial.
08/22/18, 8:38 ~ Change the message on the changelogs "All times are based on EST and change EST to Eastern Time Zone.
--
08/24/18, 15:52 ~ Fixed the header title "Staff And User Ranks" and made the background match. I will make it transparent soon.
--
08/25/18, 10:04 ~ Made the header title "Staff And User Ranks" a transparent background. I took a lot of editing.
--
03/23/20, 2:52 ~ Fixed the price for all the global ranks.
03/23/20, 3:20 ~ Fixed the staff ranks and replace the icons, modified the staff description and the colors. Removed manager and added senior mod.
--
03/29/20, 22:00 ~ Fixed the HTML errors and colors.
--
04/01/20, 0:02 ~ Edited a few HTML codes and edit the status of the build team as disbanded. I also fixed the introduction for the guide to make it straight to the point and not too long.
04/01/20, 0:12 ~ I added a new section that will be worked on soon called "Discord Roles", and changed the "IV. Staff Team Ranks" to "IV. Misc Ranks". I also edited the miscellaneous ranks to match the current ones now.
04/01/20, 15:29 ~ Fixed the border image at the bottom of this post because I added an extra character to the link by mistake.

All times are based on Eastern Time Zone and use the 24-hour format.

Last edited:
Ratings
15 3
This was quite helpful and I think I learned a lot from the team roles staff have to do.
Thanks

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Just 1 thing you left out for donator ranks, the thing is... the upgrades. Please edit the post as my suggestion and add those in.

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
This was quite helpful and I think I learned a lot from the team roles staff have to do.
Thanks
Happy you've learned.

Just 1 thing you left out for donator ranks, the thing is... the upgrades. Please edit the post as my suggestion and add those in.
Well, we don't really need to put the upgrades. I mean I might do it but they not really too of a big haha.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Most of the moderator+ team has this role and this role just shows you are a big donator.
Um currently 1 out of 6 of our mod+ has the donator ranks, might wanna change that

This role is given to people who were roles like Managers, Admins or Co-Owners.
uh any staff member can get this rank as long as they are qualified for it :D

Not sure if I can say anything else without revealing info players aren’t supposed to know so I’ll leave it here

Awesome guide tho!

Last edited:

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Like said above your forgot about SrMods! Poor Shinxray, Aloro, Disillusioning haha I'm jk. Well overall thanks for making this because it is very helpful to new players. Awesome guide :)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Uh oof, I just realized how old this thread is haha.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11

Donators are people who have donated to ManaCube a lot and donated for a long time. Most of the moderator+ team has this role and this role just shows you are a big donator.

this isn't exactly correct. the donator rank on the forums is from quite some time ago; it just shows that you donated for a rank & requested the rank on the forums with proof of your donation(s). it has nothing to do with the amount a player has donated, you only received it if you requested it before it was discontinued. the donator rank has been replaced with vip, vip+, etc.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
They are able to only monitor one server and take care of that server.
This is also false - Being Mod+ on one server doesn’t mean you’re bound to that server, you’re still very much able to go for staff on other gamemodes.

It’s also not strictly true that we host events for our servers, as events are held every Saturday and hosted by the events team. <3

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
This is also false - Being Mod+ on one server doesn’t mean you’re bound to that server, you’re still very much able to go for staff on other gamemodes.

It’s also not strictly true that we host events for our servers, as events are held every Saturday and hosted by the events team. <3

As I said, it is outdated and I am fixing some mistakes. These were the information I've gathered in the past.