Guide To Finishing /Quest

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hello,

Everyone loved my "Guide To Owning An Amazing Party" - http://forums.minevast.com/threads/guide-to-owning-an-amazing-party.9686/

So, I decided to make another guide, since I find them fun to do. Guide To Finishing /Quests, something that is so massively used, and something multiple people use as a baseline of what they do while playing on Minevast Survival.

If you have any questions on the quests, or concerns, reply to this thread, and I will try my best to help you as fast as possible, or private message me!

Thanks to Manyrain for helping me find the information on the quests, by helping me find the amount of blank needed to finish a certain quest.

Quest Chain
--=-
First Row --
Breaker

5 Levels
Break any block, to do this quest

First Quest - Breaker I GOAL - Break 100 blocks
Second Quest - Breaker II GOAL - Break 1000 blocks
Third Quest - Breaker III GOAL - Break 5000 blocks
Forth Quest - Breaker IV GOAL - Break 15000 blocks
Fifth Quest - Break V GOAL - Break 50000 blocks

One of the ways to finish this the fastest ways, you have some options on. First, one of the best ways to finish this quest is to put a snowman, in a one block, then break the snow under him, each one will count as one broken block. Also, the second best way is to go around with a beacon, activate the beacon with haste, have an amazing shovel and break the grass around the beacon. Then once you have done that remove the beacon and go to another location. Those two are the best most effective and easiest ways to finish the "Breaker" quests.

Second Row -- Reactor

5 Levels,
Unscramble the unscrambler autochat to do quest.

First Quest - Reactor I GOAL - Win 10 Chat Reactions
Second Quest - Reactor II GOAL - Win 20 Chat Reactions
Third Quest - Reactor III GOAL - Win 50 Chat Reactions
Forth Quest - Reactor IV GOAL - Win 75 Chat Reactions
Fifth Quest - Reactor V GOAL - Win 100 Chat Reactions

This quest, is quite hard for those who can not type extremely well, and fast. I recommend if you are willing to take the time and finish the quest line. I suggest, sitting down, waiting for the chat reactions to go by being prepared and ready for each time it comes up, and fastly type them up. This is basically the only way to finish the quest line, if you need any with it any further than that, I suggest studying the words and being able to memorize each key location on your keyboard.

Third Row -- Fisher

5 Levels,
Fish to do this quest.

First Quest - Fisher I GOAL - Catch 10 Fish
Second Quest - Fisher II GOAL - Catch 25 Fish
Third Quest - Fisher III Goal - Catch 50 Fish
Forth Quest - Fisher IV Goal -Catch 75 Fish
Fifth Quest - Fisher V GOAL - Catch 100 Fish

For this quest, I suggest looking for an ocean, getting a really good fishing rod and just grinding out them fishes and so forth for this one you can most certainly work on your Reactor Quest while you wait you can do those, also your Enchanter Quest to get a good fishing rod, I suggest luck of the sea especially!

Forth Row -- Enchanter

4 Levels,
Enchant any item at level 30 to do this quest.

First Quest - Enchanter I GOAL - Do 1 level 30 enchant
Second Quest - Enchanter II GOAL - Do 10 level 30 enchants
Third Quest - Enchanter III GOAL - Do 20 level 30 enchants
Forth Quest - Enchanter IV GOAL - Do 50 level 30 enchants

For this quest, I suggest getting tons of xp (I get my xp from the blazes at /warp blazes) then just get things you want to enchant and go to /spawn and look behind you, and there will be a level 30 enchanting table which if you have lapis (buy at shop if you have none) and just start spamming the enchants for level 30 (MUST BE LEVEL 30 ENCHANTS!)

Fifth Row -- Slayer

4 Levels,
Slay certain monsters to do this quest.

First Quest - Slayer I GOAL - Slay 50 Zombies
Second Quest - Slayer II GOAL - Slay 75 Creepers
Third Quest - Slayer III GOAL - Slay 10 Ghasts
Forth Quest - Slayer IV GOAL - Slay 1 Wither

To do the quests for this one, you can go to any grinder location such as /warp grinder and killing the zombies, and creepers, for the ghast, go to the nether and just walk around, looking for ghasts, kill them and wait for more to respawn. I suggest having a bow with infinity enchanted on it, which if you enchant that on your bow it will also help your Enchanter Quest, which is not bad at all!

Sixth Row -- Hunter

4 Levels,
Hunt for certain items to do this quest.

First Quest - Hunter I GOAL - Kill 50 Pigs
Second Quest - Hunter II GOAL - Kill 50 Rabbits
Third Quest - Hunter III GOAL - Kill 50 Ocelots
Forth Quest - Hunter IV GOAL - Kill 50 Guardians

One of the main ways to do this quest is by going to grinder locations such as /warp grinder and doing the pigs, and ocelots. For the rabbits, and guardians I suggest going on a discovery and finding them, for the rabbits go to anywhere, or specifically the desert. For the guardians, go find an ocean temple, and jump stay there kill the guardians then wait for more to respawn.

Seventh Row -- Hungry

5 Levels,
Eat certain foods a certain amount of times, to do this quest.

First Quest - Hungry I GOAL - Eat 64 Cookies
Second Quest - Hungry II GOAL - Eat 64 Pumpkin Pies
Third Quest - Hungry III GOAL - Eat 64 Rabbit Stew
Forth Quest - Hungry IV GOAL - Eat 64 Beet Root
Fifth Quest - Hungry V GOAL - Eat 32 Pufferfish

One of the best ways to do this quest is by gaining all of the foods. The one way to get all of these foods, are by /shop, /auc and asking friends. For me, I got most of these by asking friends, or tell people that I will pay it off of them. Also, for the pufferfish you can fish for it, which also helps your Fisher Quest as well, which wouldn't hurt as well, note it will take a long time as well though.

Quest.png

If you have anymore things you would like me to make as a guide for survival or any other gamemode, dont hesitate at all, and be pleased to tell me!

Thanks for reading
-RonanAshMancer

Last edited:

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Happy to be of help Ronan! Keep up the great work with these guides!

It is helping so many new players <3

- Manyrain {Survival Mod}

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Another useful guide from Ronan! Great job again, Ronan!

Also, advice for getting Slayer 4: Either try to buy 3 wither skulls (even though it will be expensive), or get a skelly spawner and a Looting 3 sword, find a secure location in the Nether, place the spawner down, and kill the wither skellys as they spawn, until you obtain 3 wither skulls.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Two awesome guides!
I would also suggest that, if you can, use a pickaxe/shovel that has MENDING on it to complete the quests. Why? Because as you use the tool, it will decrease in durability. Once it's low, you can go and start on the Enchanter quest to get experience for your tool while you gain some to use in the future to enchant items!

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
also it shows me that my elite rank is active in both Manacube.com (this page) and the Manacube hub, but when I enter survival, it doesnt give me elite!