fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
This is just a helpful guide to not get banned on MV (in game and on forums), hackers beware, spammers you scared.

In Game:

1: (Global) (Auto Temp-ban or Perm Ban) Please do not hack. Hacking makes the server less fun with hackers running around. We try to ban every hacker we see, but there are a ton out there, but we have banned a majority of them.

2: (Creative) (Temp-ban) Do not grief. Griefing will result in a temp-ban of the span of about 1 day. Griefing someone's work is hateful, especially if they are doing a Letter rank build, please do not do it, you are getting risked of being banned, don't worry, we will find you...

3: (Global [temp-ban/tempmute]) Please do not cap every word you say. It represents someone yelling, which could affect some players in game, please don't do it. We know that players get angry, but please try to control it.

4: (Parkour [Kick]) Please don't go AFK on courses. People could be on a course for hours and then you're in the way, then they fall and start over again. This gets really annoying with myself and others, if you tend to go AFK, I'd rather you log out, or go back to spawn.

5: (KitPvP) (Temp-Ban) Scamming. Scams are not a really good thing to do to others. I've come across that a lot, and resulted that person in a temp-ban. People might really want that object you have (diamond sword, prot 4 dia armor, etc) and you might want the money, but still want to keep it. Do one or the other, keep it or give it away, don't scam.

6: (Global [Mute]) Please do not beg staff to ban/mute/kick a player. if this is false, people would not only blame us, but you too. It can really affect us staff...

7: (Forums + In-Game) (Perm Ban) No Advertising please. Advertising another server can make the players want to go on that specific one. If you tell them "FREE OP! JOIN NOW!" and its a bad server, they might want to quit it, doing this can drag a player, one by one away from our server.

8: (Global) (Temp-Ban or Perm Ban) Please don't threaten to Ddos. Doing this can make a player uncomfortable and might not play on any servers for a while, just let them keep going, no need to be that mean to them.

9: (Global) (Temp-Mute or Perm-Mute) Please don't talk about other people's personal life. It gets very annoying knowing what that person does or has. Leaking info about this can get them hacked or very bad stuff could happen to them besides getting hacked.

Last but not least...10: (Global + Forums) (Ban on forums/mute on server) Please don't say anything about your personal life, even if you're going through a crisis. It gets very disturbing to others and may throw them off at what they are doing.

EDIT: There might be a lot of more stuff, I was just too lazy to type that many :p

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Nice guide fastball! This will be helpful to the mischievous players out there! This is also interesting to see what kinds of bans you receive for the crime you committed! Great job!

yankeefan1187

Ratings
You did a good job on this forum, although I was considering doing a similar forum. One thing you did not mention is op items. :D Otherwise it was well thought out and created.
I look forward to posts like this and other posts by you.