Guide to Pickaxe Enchantments: Olympus

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hi there! I've noticed a LOT of questions about how to make money quickly in Olympus, and unfortunately when starting out, your main source of income is mining. It not only gets you money, but gets you mana which you can use to trade with other players in-game, or upgrade your pickaxe enchantments. Hopefully this guide helps anyone who's wondering what enchantments are worth saving up for.

Fortune
Fortune is useful for mining ores. It increases the amount of ores you get, and although in the starter mines, coal sells for less than cobblestone, it's useful for when you progress through the ranks. The max level for this is 25, and to upgrade this, it costs 1,200 mana x the level you have (for example, 1,200 x 10 = 12,000 mana).

Efficiency
Efficiency increases the speed in which it takes to mine blocks. It's useful as it fills up your inventory quicker, and works well with fortune. The quicker your inventory fills, the quicker you'll make money, and when it gets to the higher mines, the money you'll make increases. (Especially if you complete the Hades rebirth and get the 1.25x sell multiplier). The max level for this is 99, and takes 200 mana x the level you have (for example, 200 x 5 = 1,000).

Haste
Haste does pretty much the same job as efficiency, except it's more useful for fly-mining, and considering fly is enabled in all of the mines, for everyone it's quite useful. The max level for Haste is 20, and takes 700 mana x the level you have to upgrade it. The following enchantments are available from /exchange, or from right clicking your pickaxe.

Unbreaking
Unbreaking pretty much does what it says on the tin!- sort of. It increases the length of time your pickaxe will last for, but you'll still need to repair it while the unbreaking level is quite low. The max level, like Efficiency is 99, it takes 75 mana x the level you have.

Autosell
In-game, when your inventory gets full, you use the command /sell or /sellall. But with this enchantment, you no longer have to worry about typing that. It's quite expensive- but definitely worth it! There's only one level of Autosell, and it costs 35,000 mana. So if you want to save time, you better get mining!

Speed
Speed on your pickaxe allows you to move quickly while holding your pickaxe (I'm not 100% sure if you need to hold it, or if you just have to have it in your inventory, but I'd believe you need to be holding it). There's 3 levels for speed, and each level is 5,000 x the level you have. To max this, it's only 15,000. It's not really a necessity, but if you can afford it, it's helpful.

Autoblock
Autoblock condenses ores into their corresponding blocks, for example emerald's will turn into emerald blocks. This happens when your inventory gets full. However, it doesn't work well with autosell. Blocks will sell for more however, but I believe it affects Autosell. If you want to max out your pickaxe for flexing purposes, by all means go for it! The max level on autoblock is 1, and it costs 35,000 mana.

Trench
Trench explodes blocks around the one you mined, however it's a more controlled explosion (with a 3x3x3 radius). You get 3 mana per block mined with Trench, and they're added to your blocks broken count. With Season 2, it has been added to /ce, before Season 2, it was only obtainable through holiday chests and buying it from players.

Now onto the custom enchantments, that are available for your pickaxes. There's 2- well, technically 3, thanks to the Christmas chest.

Experienced
Experienced will increase the amount of XP you get when mining ores, such as coal and emeralds, and any other ore you can get xp from! XP can be used in /ce to purchase custom enchantment books for your armour, swords, axes and pickaxes! Experience I is the max enchantment, and can be purchased for 40XP levels, (To get it, do /ce - then click on the "Legendary Enchantment Book" keep in mind, it may take a few tries to get experienced!).

Reforged
Reforged is a better version of Unbreaking. It repairs your pickaxe as you move, and instead of having to pay $100,000 (if you're not MVP) it's very useful. The maximum level of Reforged is 3, and to get Reforged, you need to complete the Hephaestus rebirth. To complete this rebirth, you need to get to GOD rank, have mining level 75, and it costs $25,000,000 to complete. Upon completing this rebirth though, you'll get 3 Reforged books (which you can combine at /warp blacksmith to max out), 100% success rate magical dusts, white scrolls, and black scrolls.

Hopefully this guide is helpful, if there's any questions, or if I've made any mistakes, feel free to comment any concerns!

Last edited:

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
However, it doesn't work well with autosell, and also loses you money
“loses you money”

Maybe you shiuld include the enchant “Telepathy” which automatically adds the blocks to your inventroy (mainly used in plots), it’s currently not obtainable but it’s worth mentioning :)

Anyway this guide is nice keep up the good work!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
“loses you money”

Maybe you shiuld include the enchant “Telepathy” which automatically adds the blocks to your inventroy (mainly used in plots), it’s currently not obtainable but it’s worth mentioning :)

Anyway this guide is nice keep up the good work!
My goal was to explain the obtainable ones, but thanks. :)

Last edited:

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
The guide is really detailed and, for the most part, extremely helpful!
Thank you for creating it!

Hope to see more from you!

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3

Think this is a great idea especially for melon farms, it saves you crafting all those blocks (or a simpler way would just be add individual melons to the shop)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82

Think this is a great idea especially for melon farms, it saves you crafting all those blocks (or a simpler way would just be add individual melons to the shop)
Very true, but it's unobtainable. Silk touch does pretty much that exact thing, and is obtainable.

Danny__

Ratings
Thanks Hallow. Honestly had no idea what half of these were. Also you do have to hold the pick for speed to work. Sometimes you will get speed when its in your inventory but you get teleported back if you aren't holding it. The /heal command (donor perk) can make the speed go away when you aren't holding the pick

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Thanks Hallow. Honestly had no idea what half of these were. Also you do have to hold the pick for speed to work. Sometimes you will get speed when its in your inventory but you get teleported back if you aren't holding it. The /heal command (donor perk) can make the speed go away when you aren't holding the pick
Thank you for clarifying! Also, I think you can get the /heal command from one of the rebirths? Don't quote me on that though.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Should i get speed or efficienty
Efficiency. Speed isn't really useful in comparison to Efficiency.

I wouldn't say any of the enchants are better than the other, they're all good for their own reasons, and do their own job. Except maybe Autoblock and Autosell, I'm not really sure, as far as I know Autosell is better, but I could be wrong.