Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
This is a resubbmission for PKFish who reviewed parkour. I've changed the jumps to make them easier so it could fit in the Medium difficulty!

Yo! I just made a new parkour! It's based around a revolver! I tried to mix the different types of jumps as good as possible! It 40 jumps mixed between Slime jumps, Ice jumps, Fence jumps, Soul Sand jumps, Ladder jumps and of course some normal jumps. It even includes little trap ;)(No redstone). The difficulty i was going for was Medium. Heres some pics of the course!

Difficulty: Medium
Creator: Megatoris
Course name: The Gun

@ThePKFish

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Mega!

I am pleased to inform you that this course is being accepted! The build is very nice and detailed. It represents what the theme of the course is. The theme of this course is undoubtedly original. Also, the jumps are very nice. They are a bit hard for medium, but still suit the difficulty nicely. The length of this course is also fits the medium difficulty well. Lastly, the jumps are not repetitive and are fun and interesting to do. Overall, this course has a really nice build and parkour :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, feel free to message me in game or on discord.

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.