Hackers! Hackers! Hackers EVERYWHERE!

Ratings
I know I am not the only one speaking about this subject matter. But I have just lost it. It has gotten to the point where I get online and there are always some type of hacker online racking up their kdr and killing full iron pvpers with their leather armor. I am sure the staff team is working their hardest on fixing up the problem. But in my opinion. I hope they don't give second chances to these people. Because the hackers on here, hack so obviously there is no excuses around it. Some of the mods should fly around every once in a while to take a look at some of the pvpers in /v. Or if someone msg a mod about a suspected hacker, they take a look at their gameplay.

Thanks,
Kland11

Ratings
Problem with this is that I only see one staff member besides Dacon that actually cares about the good of the server, that being Oceanic. Brack barely helps and the other one is just scamming everyone for money. Seriously, hes level 18 last time I checked with 13k.

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Problem with this is that I only see one staff member besides Dacon that actually cares about the good of the server, that being Oceanic. Brack barely helps and the other one is just scamming everyone for money. Seriously, hes level 18 last time I checked with 13k.
I do have to agree with this. I can't do much as I don't work in KitPvP, so I can't help you with that. And, I care about the server :p. Also, Hydro doesn't really scam anyone, he just asks for money, since he's a money whore.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
First of all, I don't like your attitude towards staff. We try out hardest to make the community as fair and fun as possible. You have no right to be saying any staff is not doing their job correctly when first of all you don't even know how much we do. Brack and oceanic help a ton just like all staff and you shouldn't be talking smack about them or anyone. I for one, am mostly always on. Sometimes you may not see me because i am in vanish or sometimes i may be on on a different account. Next time you post something on the forums, be mindful of what you say. Not everyone wants a negative environment and if you ever have any problems with staff, take it to the player reports section.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
The staff are human.. not robots.