Hackers

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Nimeton... You know hacks are getting updated to avoid AntiCheat.. it is hard to get them just with an Anticheat-Plugin, because you need to update it like every day and this is a waste of time, because you cannot get every Hacker with it.. there are way too many different Clients..
I think we (the staff on MineVast) are doing a great job, with banning them etc... But not everyone, who is better, hacks.. Some people are clever in hacking, but we do our best to get them all. If you want to support us use /report <Name> <Reason>. But of course just, if you are sure they do...

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Well that's not possible, because false report is a thing. Way too many people do it. We cannot trust based on words. We need to get evidence and upload it, for the fact, people think we ban them without a reason or people are false reporting. So your sentence makes no sense.

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
They should get banned immediately when someone reports them.
Nimeton2002 when someone reports a player for hacking, the staff usually has to make sure the "hacking" player WAS hacking. You can't just immediately ban a player, because some of the time the reporting player either hesitates, rages, or doesn't like the player he/she was killed by.

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Just for future reference if you suspect a player is hacking, use /report and a staff will come on to help you. So that way you don't have to find plausible evidence yourself!

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Hey, I have noticed your issue.

I have encountered just a couple of hackers during my time playing skywars. If I see a hacker anywhere or if someone tells me. I go to them and see if they are hacking. I then go on to report them, now as soon as I report. Sometimes staff comes immediately if they aren't dealing with something. All my reports have been true and they will continue to be, I am just against hackers as you are. As shron said please just use /report [Player Username] [Type of hacks].

If staff just bans them off your report it won't be fair. This is why they watch them closely, if they don't show anything over like 20-30mins. Staff might think they are not hacking.

Staff don't know if you are false reporting to waste staff's time, this is why they don't punish you. As you really thought they might be hacking.

Hope you got what we were saying.

~Dative

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hello,

I understand that you find multiple hackers, one of the best ways to help the server of Minevast, with there anti-cheat issues nor any problems with getting any hackers. I suggest, contacting a staff member if you find a hacker. One of the best ways to help the server is by finding issues that need to be fixed and telling staff so the server can be even better in the future. For me, if I find a hacker instead of me saying please do not, I would contact a staff member, whether that be by the discord by PM, or by putting it on the report a player thread. Thanks so much for finding my understandings and I hope to see you in game, thanks for helping the server! Not only that but it is one of the rules to only discuss it. Here is what it says (Forum Rule) -
Do not talk about hacks, cheats, or glitches
The only place these things should be discussed is with Staff Members in the Bug or Player Report sections.
Find it right here - http://forums.minevast.com/threads/forum-rules.89/

Thanks for reading,
-RonanAshMancer

Last edited:

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
But yeah if you need any staff just feel free to contact us on public discord or pm us through fourms. We're always glad to help !! :D