Hackusation

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I am really getting annoyed by people running around saying MODS are hacking. Brack is not hacking, Lewis is not hacking, and Arck is not hacking. John doesn't even PvP anymore. Next, People get beaten hard and they say that people are hacking. I was recently told by xFlawless"something" that I crouch and run at the same time. Next, I was told by a guy that took me down to one heart that I was hacking. I see everyone getting accused of hacking. I think that /report should be added so mods know when people are hacking. To stop Mods from being spammed, you should add a delay of 5 minutes. If people Hackusate in chat they should be warned and if they continue they should be muted for "x" amount of time. Also, help people that are new and don't know about this feature, a broadcast should be add saying "do /report to report hackers". I hope you take this into consideration.

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
I do agree with this, I don't PvP often anymore just run around spawn, but hackusations are annoying and should be punishable with a mute. Players can also do ./helpop <Report name of hacker>. If you do spam this you will be punished as well overall, I agree with this thread :thumbsup:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Well, You got a point. But most people don't even know about helpop because it is not used often, only for staff to communicate to one another. If there is a broadcast that goes up that would help significantly for the members. "Please do not hackusate in chat, please you /helpop to report hackers".

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
What the world needs so badly is a plugin that detects if what mods players have and if that mod is a hack lol make it nocheat+++ :3

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
On Minevast what to do is just a blur /rules hasn't been updated for god knows how long and most people just say in caps 'HACKS' but don't refer to a staff member and later on they say 'Staff don't do anything when I ask them to help'
Most people enrage when they die calling them hackers there has been countless times I've checked the accusation and found no result

Lewis even has a screenshot of someone calling hacks and when he went to ask to help he replied 'Just like saying it' or some sort of line like that