Ratings
1,232 233
Im going as a giraffe this year and i have an inflatable costume

Addict123

VIP+
Addicted1
Addicted1
VIP+
We don't really do halloween here in my country, even though I'd love to celebrate it! Getting tonnes of candy for free sounds like an amazing plan!

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

ValericoeDev

MVP+
ValericoeDev
ValericoeDev
MVP+
I'm going to be chilling outside and giving out candy.

Plus everyone here has dogs so I'm thinking dog treats might not be off the table.

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
I used it last year when I was Hannibal Lecter. It worked out pretty good but I got fake blood on everything atand school. Tables, chairs, books, ...
OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooF

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
To be completely honest with you I turned 15 this year and to be honest theres not really any point in going Trick ‘o’ treating because I’m too old. I might go with my younger sister to some houses but I’m basically going to stay at home with some lollies and play some games with some mates, that pretty much sums up the Halloween I’m going to have this year.
- TheProTroller

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I am going as a giraffe and I have an inflatable costume

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ngl I'm lowkey gonna sit in my room and avoid all the humans(just like any other night). I'm also gonna watch a bunch of scary movies and eat cheese(yes cheese... dont ask). Kinda similar to what @WingsOfFire17 said. I hope everyone who goes out will have fun and get lots of lollies whilst those who dont go out, I hope you'll have just as much fun O.O

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ngl I'm lowkey gonna sit in my room and avoid all the humans(just like any other night). I'm also gonna watch a bunch of scary movies and eat cheese(yes cheese... dont ask). Kinda similar to what @WingsOfFire17 said. I hope everyone who goes out will have fun and get lots of lollies whilst those who dont go out, I hope you'll have just as much fun O.O
Yo. Cheese is good. I understand you eating cheese. Spicy cheese is my fav. Ngl

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
So I’m probably not going even going to go this year because I’m 15 years old now and it’s feel that I’m too far old to go trick or tearing so I’ll probably just chill at home.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Yo. Cheese is good. I understand you eating cheese. Spicy cheese is my fav. Ngl
OMG how could you eat spicy cheese wtaf.
But ya cheese is good to eat

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
OMG how could you eat spicy cheese wtaf.
But ya cheese is good to eat
Girl, the area wherr I live makes such a good spicy cheese. Only the outside is like, really spicy. The rest is normal cheese, but good cheese.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Sorry to change the thread back to Halloween. As much as I do love talking about cheese, I like halloween too >:3
Big plans. We don’t really trick or treat where I live, but some of my friends & I are doing our very own Brooklyn Nine Nine HALLOWEEN HEIST!!
We’ll be split into two teams and we’re all gonna try to steal a plaque that my friend and I are making in wood tech! (wood working class.)
I’m soo excited, and if I’m confident enough I’ll post a picture of the finished plaque! Hehe.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Sorry to change the thread back to Halloween. As much as I do love talking about cheese, I like halloween too >:3
Big plans. We don’t really trick or treat where I live, but some of my friends & I are doing our very own Brooklyn Nine Nine HALLOWEEN HEIST!!
We’ll be split into two teams and we’re all gonna try to steal a plaque that my friend and I are making in wood tech! (wood working class.)
I’m soo excited, and if I’m confident enough I’ll post a picture of the finished plaque! Hehe.
I'll allow you changing the cheese subject back to Halloween, because this sounds like the best plan ever. I hope you have a lot of fun!!