Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2

ynna

Ratings
hi, i'm quinn, aka spilltheteaasis.

decoration/build
i really like the builds and decorations, although I think you should put fewer cobwebs. the builds really suit the theme and its good. +1

parkour
i don't really like the parkour, the jumps are a bit easy, and you should make them a little harder. also, they aren't varied, with the same ladder jumps all the time. -0.5

this leaves you with a +0.5. i hope this map gets accepted! best of luck.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

Personally I think the parkour is good and enjoyable. However some of the builds look really artificial and bad to look at. On top of that there's a part which I'm pretty sure is impossible. Please remember that the parkour must be possible in 1.8.9.

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic rejection but just my opinion ;D

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2

Personally I think the parkour is good and enjoyable. However some of the builds look really artificial and bad to look at. On top of that there's a part which I'm pretty sure is impossible. Please remember that the parkour must be possible in 1.8.9.

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic rejection but just my opinion ;D
Thank you for the response! But can please tell me which jump // jumps are impossible? I built this map in 1.8.9 and I made sure I made it to where jumps are possible.

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
hi, i'm quinn, aka spilltheteaasis.

decoration/build
i really like the builds and decorations, although I think you should put fewer cobwebs. the builds really suit the theme and its good. +1

parkour
i don't really like the parkour, the jumps are a bit easy, and you should make them a little harder. also, they aren't varied, with the same ladder jumps all the time. -0.5

this leaves you with a +0.5. i hope this map gets accepted! best of luck.
Thank you for the response :D !

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Thank you for the response! But can please tell me which jump // jumps are impossible? I built this map in 1.8.9 and I made sure I made it to where jumps are possible.
Either the jump is impossible or it's unclear where to go. Either way should be edited in some way :/

https://prnt.sc/l4mhf1

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I am sorry to say but will be rejecting this map submission.
You had a nice idea for the map but it was unoriginal for parkour. The parkour was relatively easy for the hard difficulty, and then also too long to be a medium. I also found it was a little repetitive too. As said above the pumpkin felt artificial, seems to be done with world edit too. Last thing, one jump was not possible in the 1.8 versions so please be careful when making maps!
Thanks for the map submission, hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.