Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Dear my fellow stressed out students,

I join you in your misery. As for me, and the people in California, we are celebrating
the great week of stress, also known as finals week. For those of us who are a bit younger, and do not know what finals entail.. good. Run while you still can.

Just kidding.

Finals are a series of
rigorous tests given at the end of each semester (half of the school year) that usually tend to be cumulative. I have had the pleasure of taking two college level finals, despite the fact that I am still in high school. Why do I purposely prematurely gray my hair? Good question; a question I truthfully have no answer to.

Anyhow, to all the people in the same boat,
good luck on your exams. Whether you be in college, high school, middle school, or some preschool for the descendants of Einstein, I hope you do amazing on all of your tests.

Also, for my friends around the world that celebrate Christmas,
10 days left! To my friends that do not, Happy holidays, and may you receive all that you wish for, especially love.

Best Wishes,
-
WizCringle

Ratings
Dear my fellow stressed out students,

I join you in your misery. As for me, and the people in California, we are celebrating
the great week of stress, also known as finals week. For those of us who are a bit younger, and do not know what finals entail.. good. Run while you still can.

Just kidding.

Finals are a series of
rigorous tests given at the end of each semester (half of the school year) that usually tend to be cumulative. I have had the pleasure of taking two college level finals, despite the fact that I am still in high school. Why do I purposely prematurely gray my hair? Good question; a question I truthfully have no answer to.

Anyhow, to all the people in the same boat,
good luck on your exams. Whether you be in college, high school, middle school, or some preschool for the descendants of Einstein, I hope you do amazing on all of your tests.

Also, for my friends around the world that celebrate Christmas,
10 days left! To my friends that do not, Happy holidays, and may you receive all that you wish for, especially love.

Best Wishes,
-
WizCringle
I hate finals too!