Hard reset???

Ratings
Some1 told me that there will be coming a hard reset on olympus soon and i just wanted to confirm that what he told me was right because the last few days i have farmed this game alot and sold all of my cubits on there for mana and if that is the fact that there is gonna be a hard reset i would be really sad :(

that was basically all and if any of u could answer my question i would be really happy

-Thor-Bjørn

Ratings
Servers usually do things like Seasons, meaning they reset every couple of months. Donor ranks will stay, and im sure the staff will compensate us for the items we have bought.

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
I'm not sure if this is true but you gotta understand that there are people on the server so rich that they're not finding it as fun to play anymore and end up leaving the server just because they played so much. Personally, I believe that a hard reset would bring back many players and even encourage new players to hop on and try become one of the richest which is totally possible as the server isnt P2W

Ratings
I'm not sure if this is true but you gotta understand that there are people on the server so rich that they're not finding it as fun to play anymore and end up leaving the server just because they played so much. Personally, I believe that a hard reset would bring back many players and even encourage new players to hop on and try become one of the richest which is totally possible as the server isnt P2W
I do

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Reset has not been officially announced yet, a full list of what can be transferred will be given when the reset is announced (if any).

I don’t quite agree with you.. I’m quite rich on the server but I personally don’t feel it’s that boring as of yet. Currently I don’t think a reset is needed :).

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
Reset has not been officially announced yet, a full list of what can be transferred will be given when the reset is announced (if any).

I don’t quite agree with you.. I’m quite rich on the server but I personally don’t feel it’s that boring as of yet. Currently I don’t think a reset is needed :).
I agree to what ice say. I don't think a reset would not necessarily make it "not boring" for experienced players and it might even have a higher chance of getting "rich" players leave due to the fact that they have to restart for zero again. Being rich in Olympus server is very different from other servers like skyblocks or survival, the richer ones are able to host different game, events or drop party to make it more entertaining for others and themselves.

If a reset ever happens, I would suggest that experienced players to bring some items to have a little more advantage than new players for the fact that we already spent countless hours farming and mining. :cool: