has anyone been paying attention to whats happening in this server?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Brimie, I can assure you, there have been at least 7 staff members online trying to fix skyblock.
We are more observant than you think, most of the time we know more about what's going on than what is lead on.
As I said in your other post, timezones clash so some admins are asleep, or not home, etc.
Please be patient, I know this has been happening for ages, but we've done all we can.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
The staff team has been made aware at least 200 different times of the issue, and if a Mod is to look at discord from having been offline all night, they will see like 200 different pings for the issue with skyblock.

Yes, they are aware. There is nothing they can do until Dacon or an admin can come on and fix the issue. Hopefully, Dacon can be on within the next hour or two.

I understand your frustrations, brimie, as I too am an Aztec fanatic, I suppose you might put it, but there's only so much they can do. The team is at a limitation with some of the staff having been banned by the hacker, and only so many people can get in all at once, and with as big of a catastrophe as this conundrum was? I'd be utterly shocked if anyone on the team as of now didn't know that Skyblock was hacked.

Sucks for the mods who have their discord notification sound enabled.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
don't forget to check /staff. there were loads of mods on all morning. the issue that you may not have been aware of was that every time a mod joined aztec, they were banned by the hackers. most of the staff were on skyblock on alts, trying to report as much as we could. there was nothing we could do because only admin can override what the hackers were doing. we were ip banning every hacker we saw, trust us. i appreciate your concern but in case you weren't checking discord and as oakleaf said, we definitely knew what was going on. we just got unlucky with time zones.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
and there is also a bug in which staff don't show up if they're on skyblock, it doesn't say aztec and oasis, it just doesn't show at all.

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
and there is also a bug in which staff don't show up if they're on skyblock, it doesn't say aztec and oasis, it just doesn't show at all.
Yes that was already reported by me and and will hopefully change soon. <3