Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
pretty good for an actual 10 year old tho ( also, just because youre as short as a 10 year old, it doesn mean you are a 10 year old ): )
you're

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 Not much detail put into this at all, the build could be made in one minute with worldedit, but the parkour doesn't totally suck (And of course I see this right when I was about to build a hay map)
its okay xD AND wow

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
stop it FATTY

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Deserves to be accepted and put into the INSANE category, just to make the players trying to beat all the insane maps feel like they misclicked...

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Noah,

I am here to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build isn't very attractive. It doesn't really have any detail whatsoever. Also, the theme isn't very original. It is just a minecraft block, and there are already plenty of other courses like that. The parkour on this course is repetitive in certain areas. It's more varied than some courses, but there still could be more added to make it fun to do. Overall, the build isn't attractive, the theme isn't the best, and the parkour could be more fun and less repetitive. However, as I said, the parkour was still varied in areas of the course. :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.