Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hey guys! I want to post this thread as I would like people to give their opinions about the (game)servers inside ManaCube, such as ability playing, time you spend, format they use.
For example: I really like doing parkours in order, from easy to insane and from one page to another.
Also I am starting a new merged plot in creative that hopefully gets graded.

Also I would like to know how your day is going, as it may not be significant but it is, if you have any problem you would like to share (real life or inside game), I will try to do my best to help you.

Hope you have a nice day!

- Faudon aka Fau ❤️

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I mainly/only play on parkour and as I've already beaten all maps normally I'm currently doing all maps again in challenge mode. Additionally I'm currently trying to speedrun the new champion map 'aquatic'.
As for how my day is going: Today I had a hiking trip with my school but me doing something stupid resulted in me getting sick and having to throw up multiple times, so yeah... not the best day for me.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
I mainly/only play on parkour and as I've already beaten all maps normally I'm currently doing all maps again in challenge mode. Additionally I'm currently trying to speedrun the new champion map 'aquatic'.
As for how my day is going: Today I had a hiking trip with my school but me doing something stupid resulted in me getting sick and having to throw up multiple times, so yeah... not the best day for me.
That is so cool!, by the way It´s me Faudon :D , As I was reading what you did with your school I was happy, what a plot twist lol
Also good luck with aquatic! :mc_51-0: