Rejected Hell to the Sky (hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hello,

I think this map is very interesting, very simple, and very cool. I'm gonna rate this +1 and wish you the best of luck :)

Have a beautiful rest of your day.

Ratings
this is my new account , i put a wrong nickname in the other account ._.
[DOUBLEPOST=1530218752,1530218223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

I think this map is very interesting, very simple, and very cool. I'm gonna rate this +1 and wish you the best of luck :)

Have a beautiful rest of your day.
thanks, I'm starting to make maps now, and a compliment like that motivates me a lot :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 BECAUSE the map looks like pixel art and its not allowed and the jumps look repetitive with it just
scrambled up.

Ratings
-1 BECAUSE the map looks like pixel art and its not allowed and the jumps look repetitive with it just
scrambled up.
repetitive?
I did almost all the jumps like neo, jump upstairs, jump with fences, jump with glass, barriers, and you say it's repetitive? and where does that look like a pixel art? omg .-.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
there are newer jumps like water and beds along with pistons and brewing stands and on the first pic there is pixel art.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
These jumps are not "newer jumps". These are just Shinx jumps (really weird jumps) and maps can survive well without them.
did you notice the pixel art??!?!?

Jackiee

Ratings
Hey there!

I appreciate the hard work you put into it, but from me it's a -1 it's very bland and for hard levels there are supposed to be 60+ jumps.

Good luck nonetheless!

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hi there, dede_Br!

I'm here to tell you your map has been rejected. Your map has a lot of floating jumps and not a main build. The parkour looks not to appealing and a plain. The length of the map is also a bit short for a hard difficulty. The theme and difficulty of the map however, are nice!
Thanks for submitting a map, and we hope to see more in the future!

Have a nice day,
Lucas // Lxcify

Status
Not open for further replies.