SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
Hey everyone!

Some of you may be thinking "Hang on, he isn't new!", but I feel as if I am.
I feel that because of my EXTREMELY long break of around 2 years I should re-introduce myself.

Having started in early 2015 I loved this server, played non-stop in fact, but as everyone knows all goods things eventually end. I made the stupid mistake of thinking it was my time to leave when a fresh wave of new players arrived due to Dacon's choice of server advertisement (Large scale YouTubers). I left because I felt the old players became swamped down with new, less mature players, and also idiotically felt that bringing new players to the server would be what brought the server down.

Being an "OG" player, I still miss the days when Manacube was called Minevast and when the server included my favourite game mode, skywars.

But I need to change. The server is doing brilliantly, proving my past self wrong, and the community seems have to got a lot more friendly and enjoyable to talk to.

I will mainly be playing KitPvp and perhaps a little parkour so see you around!

-LumpyMud

(Ps. My old IGNs are; _OmniiPotent_, LinuxOmni, GandhisFlipFlop and LoadingJava. I would be immensely happy if some old players recognised any of those usernames).

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Unfortunately I’m relatively new to the ManaCube community myself, so I don’t remember you. Regardless, welcome back! My one suggestion is that you should stop by Olympus sometime!... it is the most superior gamemode after all ;)

But in all seriousness, welcome and/or welcome back! It’s always lovely having people active on the forums, new or old!