Hello everybody!

Jordy

VIP
_Jordyy
_Jordyy
VIP
Ratings
Hi guys,

Since I am relatively new to the server, and it's somewhere I am keen on staying, I thought I would write an introduction for you all :)

So I am Jordy/Jordan and I am from the United Kingdom. I am 18 (almost 19) and I've been playing Minecraft for 5-6 years. I finished college in June last year where I studied Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics. I have mostly played on Jail/Prison and Economy Survival throughout my Minecraft years and I have been Moderator on a server I assume you've all heard of (with 65,000 forums users) and Admin on another smaller server with around 400 members.

If you want to know more about me, check out my Enjin Profile below! :)

~ Jordy ~

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello Jordy!

Welcome to both ManaCube and to the forums, it’s great to meet you! Judging from your server preferences, I can already tell you’ve got great taste. If you haven’t already, you should check out Olympus! It’s ManaCube’s version of a prison server, but it’s based around ancient Greece, and has additional ways of making money besides mining, but mining > everything else. ;)

I believe I have seen you around, but I’m not entirely sure. Regardless! I’m Hallow, if you have any questions, concerns or would just like to chat, feel free to DM me either here on the forums or on my discord mentioned below! ManaCube has a very friendly and welcoming community, of both staff and players who are always more than happy to help out with anything you need, so never hesitate to ask!

Have a great day/night.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Jordy!
Thanks for joining the forums and welcome!
First of all, I found your introduction amazing and super cool!
I also found it surprisingly detailed, I really liked the way you wrote your introduction.
I hope you enjoy all of our gamemodes inside our server and make new friends.

If you need to ask any question regarding the gamemodes we have, server related or just wanna talk, do not doubt and PM me on Discord, if you don’t have the application, you can send me a private message via Forums.
My discord username is Faudon#7457

¡Hope you have a good day and enjoy your stay!
Also play parkour not oly :3 @Hallowqueen hehe