Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Hi everybody!
Nobody will probably care about this but my name is Josh. Jushua is my ign.
I started playing mana yesterday lol. I bought mvp+ and its been really fun so far.
I thought mana was a trash server last year until i actually played it for a day yesterday lmfao.
Nothing really else to this. Just throwing my name out. Trying to make myself known.

Amazing community so far and i can't wait to meet a lot of you guys.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Hi everybody!
I started playing mana yesterday lol. I bought mvp+ and its been really fun so far.
I thought mana was a trash server last year until i actually played it for a day yesterday lmfao.
Nothing really else to this. Just throwing my name out. Trying to make myself known.

Welcome to the Communuty! Glad to see you are here trying to make yourself known and actually be apart of the community. The community is an amazing place and we are always arms open to new players. I hope I can see you around on the server sometime and possibly you can be around on the forums as well! Again, welcome to the community!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey there Josh!

Nice to meet you, we all appreciate another friendly face introducing themselves. I’m pat and I frequent parkour, hope to catch ya there sometime! :)

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Welcome to the Manacube community! I'm glad you decided to give the server another go and hopefully you enjoy what you see, if you need to ask any questions then you can always either start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on Discord at GamingLoot#5450 (I will probably respond quicker on Discord)

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Heyy!! Glad you’re liking the server, if you have any issues in game, feel free to message any of our staff, they will be more than happy to help you to the best of their ability.

If you haven’t already joined our discord, please do so! (link in my signature), we make announcements, hosts giveaways and provide support there. Don’t miss out!

Would like to ask, what server do you play? I’m on Olympus all the time, it’s my favorite server :D

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hi everybody!

Definitely a great community and you're not gonna regret joining. I hope to see you on Olympus (best server) but if not I'm also on parkour a bit. Welcome to the community!

Feel free to contact me on Discord at
Grieks#0001 if you have any questions

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hey there, welcome to Manacube! I hope to see you on Parkour maybe? We're a bit weird, but very welcoming. <3

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Welcome to the Communuty! Glad to see you are here trying to make yourself known and actually be apart of the community. The community is an amazing place and we are always arms open to new players. I hope I can see you around on the server sometime and possibly you can be around on the forums as well! Again, welcome to the community!
Ty <3

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Hey there Josh!

Nice to meet you, we all appreciate another friendly face introducing themselves. I’m pat and I frequent parkour, hope to catch ya there sometime! :)
Hope to see you there aswell bro <3

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Hi Josh!

Welcome to Manacube! New players are always welcome here. I'm Roza and I main Skyblock. If you ever find yourself there just let me know and I'll guide you through it!
Fasure! ill be playing skyblock the next reset!

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Heyy!! Glad you’re liking the server, if you have any issues in game, feel free to message any of our staff, they will be more than happy to help you to the best of their ability.

If you haven’t already joined our discord, please do so! (link in my signature), we make announcements, hosts giveaways and provide support there. Don’t miss out!

Would like to ask, what server do you play? I’m on Olympus all the time, it’s my favorite server :D
I main olympus. I love prison alot <3 hope to see you on there sometime

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Definitely a great community and you're not gonna regret joining. I hope to see you on Olympus (best server) but if not I'm also on parkour a bit. Welcome to the community!

Feel free to contact me on Discord at Grieks#0001 if you have any questions
Thankyou so much man <3

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
HI Josh!

Welcome to the Manacube Network, I main Parkour so if you ever need help on there just hmu!

Ratings
Welcome :D
You're in for a great treat.