Hello, fellow minecrafters!

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
I just wanted to say hello and get my name out here in the forums as I have had the account for close to a year now :rolleyes:. I look forward to socializing with everyone and having an overall great time. For minecraft I like parkour, skyblock, mini games, and sometimes prisons. Mostly parkour :). Irl I like to watch a LOT of tv whether its anime, live action, or whatever else there is. My favorite series of all time are Merlin, Sword Art Online, Wise Mans granchild, and The Matrix movies. I feel that I do well in school as I'm in all honors and get A's in them, yes I am a nerd. My favorite color is green, favorite food varies from time to time, rn its steak, favorite sport is football, and favorite video game is minecraft. Feel free to message me anytime if you wanna talk or have any other questions! Thanks for reading my quick bio!

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
I just wanted to say hello and get my name out here in the forums as I have had the account for close to a year now :rolleyes:. I look forward to socializing with everyone and having an overall great time. For minecraft I like parkour, skyblock, mini games, and sometimes prisons. Mostly parkour :). Irl I like to watch a LOT of tv whether its anime, live action, or whatever else there is. My favorite series of all time are Merlin, Sword Art Online, Wise Mans granchild, and The Matrix movies. I feel that I do well in school as I'm in all honors and get A's in them, yes I am a nerd. My favorite color is green, favorite food varies from time to time, rn its steak, favorite sport is football, and favorite video game is minecraft. Feel free to message me anytime if you wanna talk or have any other questions! Thanks for reading my quick bio!
Hey @lightningblade! Welcome to manacube! Its great to see more player join skyblock, even though it slowly dies and gets boring XD. And Of course, welcome to the weeb club XD, not going to lie I think most of the players are weebs. Also since your in honor classes *cough* wanna help me with my homework? XD Im kinda failing geometry and world history.

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Hey @lightningblade! Welcome to manacube! Its great to see more player join skyblock, even though it slowly dies and gets boring XD. And Of course, welcome to the weeb club XD, not going to lie I think most of the players are weebs. Also since your in honor classes *cough* wanna help me with my homework? XD Im kinda failing geometry and world history.
Yeah I kinda figured out how a lot of the people on here like anime lol, since it is like half of what I watch, I find it fun to relate to other people. Sadly I can't help you with geometry and world history yet lol, Im not taking world history til next year and im doing geometry over the summer. But if you ever need help with algebra, I currently have a 98 for my final grade lol, so I have no trouble with it. Finally, thanks for reading my intro lol, feel free to talk whenever!