Hello, Hola, Bonjour.

lulitsalex

ItxMixo
ItxMixo
Ratings
31 19
Hola Amigos! Incase You Had Never Met Me Im Michael Or Also Known As CWOOOKIIIEEE!!!! Im 14 Years Old And I Live In The US, Specifically Missouri And Even More Specific, Kennett. I Live With My Mom And Stepdad, My Dog And My 2 Cats The Dog Being Biscuit And The Cats Being Fluff And Snowball. I Usually Try To Help People Out Will Forum Applications Just To Give Some Advice. I like turtles,legos, reading. and just studying! I goto Florida every summer to visit my real dad and this year im planning on moving in with him. I'm bored so I posted this and I hope some of us can be friennndddss!!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It was going so well until you assumed that heriugfiuerhguhg was how you said hello in Chinese, which seems inappropriate and questionably racist. Other than that, hi! Nice to meet you.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yeah, never assume that kind of stuff it can turn people off. Otherwise, you seem pretty cool. Nice to meet you!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
smh, all this negativity on an introduction. aaanyways. Heyo Michael!!!

I'm Warlord, an Olympus mod. You'll be able to find me on Atlas mostly. I LOVE introductions!! Those are some amazing names you got for your pets there. My cat is called Gizmo :). Appart from that, great that you give advice on applications!!! I hope you'll enjoy Manacube and everything that comes with it!

Hope to see you someday in game!
(this also made me notice I may be an exessive "!!!!!" user. whoops)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

I'm Warlord, an Olympus mod. You'll be able to find me on Atlas mostly. I LOVE introductions!! Those are some amazing names you got for your pets there. My cat is called Gizmo :). Appart from that, great that you give advice on applications!!! I hope you'll enjoy Manacube and everything that comes with it!

I wasn't trying to be overly negative, but I've seen players muted over similar things and I wanted to make sure he knew that what he said wasn't allowed : )

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Well, he removed it so it's all fine. Didn't even know what this joke was so welp
It was a racist joke about the Chinese language. Like you said it's all good now, but it was pretty bad when he first posted

lulitsalex

ItxMixo
ItxMixo
Ratings
31 19

XD Its Fine