Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello dorothy2191,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, however the build could be improved, it is quite small and plain, I would suggest making it a bit bigger and adding more detail in the colouring and shaping of the build.
The parkour could use some more variety. A lot of the jumps were grouped together, what I mean by this is that you would have a section of just fence jumps, then just single blocks etc. try to mix up your jumps a bit more instead of them being bunched together, and I would also recommend experimenting with different blocks and items when building jumps to make it more interesting and varied, this makes the map more enjoyable to complete.
There were a lot of floating jumps, try to factor the jumps more into the build rather than having them floating around the build(s), floating jumps can make the map overall look a bit messy, so try to avoid having a lot of them where possible.
The difficulty was good for a medium, but was a little bit short considering it was on the easier side, not a huge problem though.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.