Hello, my name is what? my name is

Ratings
Tony. I'm currently 21. I started playing Minecraft since I was 13, so it's bean awhile. I love going snowboard every winter and go skates at my favorite skating places called Boomer in Fountain Valley. My major is computer science, basically writing codes so I'm very excited for the upcoming HYTALE game coming out with coding part. I love playing Minecraft, is like a part of my childhood, similar to all the kids playing Fornite right now; they'll remember that game as part of their childhood.
I love Minecraft but since Microsoft bought the company. A lot of things have change, some are good and some are bad. Since I saw Hypixel new trailer, a new passion had burn in me and I really can't wait to start the game. I recently create a Youtube account dedicated to make Minecraft Videos, but when the HYTALE game coming out, I'll definitely make a lot of HYTALE content. If you guys interest in seeing my video, I have a channel call California Luminous on youtube mainly making minecraft or hytale video.
THANK YOU so much for reading my introduction. I hope to see you guy soon when the game is release and I can't wait any longer for the game.
-California Luminous.