hello!

Ratings
8 1
Hi, I would just like to introduce myself as some people may know me from the creative server, I am trying to branch off and try new things.

My name is Alisha, but you can call me Ali or Lisha. I really enjoy building, which is why I'm always on the creative server. I am recently new to the server, as I only joined a couple days ago. But the staff team and members have made it very easy to create friends and it's a great environment to play.

If you ever need someone to talk to or need help with building just contact me on here or on discord alishaa#9117, or if I'm online try to find me IGN: alishaa

Hope to see you around the server sometime.

Sincerely, Alisha

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Hello Ali! Welcome to the ManaCube :D
I don't really play on the creative server anymore I usually play on survival but if I see you around I'll try to say hi if I can.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Just so you know, Dont make maps on the parkour server and make your maps on creative because the parkour chat gets into a lot of arguments and people are annoying there at points.

Ratings
I have got into building Parkour Maps on the Parkour server now but I lack the creativity I think anyway. If you ever come to Parkour and have a question don’t feel hesitant to msg me I’ll try my best to help. Have a great time playing on the server!