kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
My username is currently uwu_coffee but I'm about to change it to kxe_ in a few days. I play skyblock oasis the most and am pretty active. However, I live in South-east Asia so I may be on when you guys are sleeping :)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ahh good! A new introduction, I love these so I can make myself look nicer than I actually am!!

Welcome to Manacube and the Manacube forums!! I hope you're enjoying it! Appart from Skyblock, Atlas is a really good Realm with an amazing community, you should check it out someday :). Appart from that, if you ever have a problem, feel free to contact me or any other staff member. We're happy to help :D.

-Warlord9120 <3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Ahh good! A new introduction, I love these so I can make myself look nicer than I actually am!!

Welcome to Manacube and the Manacube forums!! I hope you're enjoying it! Appart from Skyblock, Atlas is a really good Realm with an amazing community, you should check it out someday :). Appart from that, if you ever have a problem, feel free to contact me or any other staff member. We're happy to help :D.

-Warlord9120 <3
Warlord lies he's really too nice so everyone is mean to him. Also I've being playing a little bit of Atlas and I love it!