Hello!

Turner1313

Ratings
Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask how is everyone doing today and if anyone wanted to play Survival on ManaCube when I get my PC back as I had to get it repaired. Have a wonderful day!

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask how is everyone doing today and if anyone wanted to play Survival on ManaCube when I get my PC back as I had to get it repaired. Have a wonderful day!
Hey @Turner1313 , I’m doing fine thanks for asking! How are you? Gratz on getting your PC fixed, my wifi just broke today so rip can’t join, also I am not a survival player, I am a skyblock player. You have a wonderful day too buddy!

treenetee

treenetee
treenetee
VIP
Ratings
i’m quite new to the server but i’ll be looking forward to seeing you on! So happy your pc is going to get fixed, that’s always a good feeling :eek:

Turner1313

Ratings
i’m quite new to the server but i’ll be looking forward to seeing you on! So happy your pc is going to get fixed, that’s always a good feeling :eek:
When I get back on, I could help you out with a bit of money if you want because I remember starting off and it was a pain to get to the first million but when you hit that mark, its pretty much easy!

Turner1313

Ratings
Hey @Turner1313 , I’m doing fine thanks for asking! How are you? Gratz on getting your PC fixed, my wifi just broke today so rip can’t join, also I am not a survival player, I am a skyblock player. You have a wonderful day too buddy!
Thank you, im doing great thank you! can't wait to get back on my PC haha, I haven't been on in 3 days and I'm already missing it!