Helluw everyone!

Ratings
Helluw !
I’ll introduce myself to you…
. My name is Dossy (Do5), I’m 18 years old and I am from Russia!

I’m really excited to be get the opportunity to play on ManaCube and here very good things about it . So far I have been playing on the Parkour server (Just started today) and really love the people. Everybody is friendly and all toxic players get handled very fast. The staff team is very interactive and actually tries their best to help you. I am glad their are networks out their like this that still exist. I hope I can get a chance to meet everyone in game and on discord. For now I will stick around and play mostly Parkour because it so addicting :D

Happy to meet everyone!
DO5

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Welcome to the Forums :) I hope you continue to play and Enjoy yourself on the Server. :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Helluw !
I’ll introduce myself to you…
. My name is Dossy (Do5), I’m 18 years old and I am from Russia!

I’m really excited to be get the opportunity to play on ManaCube and here very good things about it . So far I have been playing on the Parkour server (Just started today) and really love the people. Everybody is friendly and all toxic players get handled very fast. The staff team is very interactive and actually tries their best to help you. I am glad their are networks out their like this that still exist. I hope I can get a chance to meet everyone in game and on discord. For now I will stick around and play mostly Parkour because it so addicting :D

Happy to meet everyone!
DO5
You seem like an awesome person. Is English your first language? If not, its very fluent :D

Ezy

MVP+
EzyAsPie
EzyAsPie
MVP+
Hey D05!

Very nice to meet you!! :D I'm glad you're liking it so far, I fell in love with the server day 1 as well.

Let me know if you ever need anything! Can't wait to see you around!!

Ezy