Help about Mana and McMMO for new players

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
Hey, HonigBiene here :D
The first thing you need to know about before we start with Mana and McMMO is, its not that easy to get, and it all take a bit of your time to gain it.
So lets begin:
Mana: You can use your Mana at the shop or just type /manashop to spend it, further information what u can spend it too u can see there.
How to get Mana and how much its worth around like, U can gain mana by killing mobs, each 150 killed mob gaves u 2 mana, and yes it sounds kinda much to kill 150 Mobs to get just 2 mana. i thought that too when i started playing islands, but trust me, the more u play and more good Grinders u have the easier it will be.
How much is 1 mana actually worth? Well, if u listened to me and u already tried /manashop in the game, the only thing u need know is math to find out how much Mana is worth about, and because i know how lazy you all are i just write it down for you :D
So 1 Mana is worth 250 Dollars, so 10 Mana is worth 2500 Dollar, like it shows you in the Manashop

Now lets get to the McMMO
When i started i didnt knew a long time what McMMO is used for or what is it.
Well, i will explain you.
McMMO is just ur actually Skill level from all your Skills u have, a skill is like Mining or Woodcutting or Sword skill, the more McMMO u got in of those many Skills u will get some advantages about the Skill.
For example: U just reached Lvl 100 in Woodcutting, which is 100 McMMO u would get an extra Perk which u can use while u cut down trees, or ur, but remember its only a example, it wont give u any perk with lvl 100 on woodcutting it will just set the time of the Treefeller ability higher, Treefeller allows u when u right click while holding an axe in your Hand to cut trees instant off. Another example, i have Woodcutting Level/Mcmmo already on level 564 and my treefeller just goes 13 sec long so i can cut down trees 13 sec long instant down.

If u want to see which level you have on your Skills, just type the name in chat like : /mining but if u dont know all names of the skills, just type /redeem there u can see all names of your Skill which u can type in after to see what level they already are.

So i wish i could help any new Players or at least players who didnt know something about this.
Wish u a good day and byee :D

Last edited: