Help, can't play survival

Hello,

This thread is more for staff member than for discussion, but no matter.

I have been trying to play on survival a week ago, and every time i tried to log in, whole server got kicked. MixTape then "banned" me for a week so that they could fix it.

Today my "ban" was lifted, but as soon as i logged in, whole server got kicked, so the issue is still here.

I would be happy if the issue would be resolved as soon as possible. Survival is the only reason i play on this server, and I would hate if I had to leave it. :(

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello there Dr4csummoner. The reason why you are crashing survival is because you are in a corrupted chunk so every time you log in, you load it up and it crashes everyone.

Dacon will fix it asap.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475591267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, thanks for the reply!

Will I be notified when the issue is fixed?
I'll private message you as soon as he fixes it.​

Hello there Dr4csummoner. The reason why you are crashing survival is because you are in a corrupted chunk so every time you log in, you load it up and it crashes everyone.

Dacon will fix it asap.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475591267][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll private message you as soon as he fixes it.​
All right, thanks a lot!

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
Nah, It's Fine. Dacon will fix it soon and you'll be back on survival real soon. Hope to see you on when it's fixed!

It's been 16 days from the post, mind if I ask how is the progress going with the repair of corrupted chunks? I really want to play on survival once more x)

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Survival was working fine for me a couple of days ago. I haven't been on since so I don't know
His problem was not with survival itself, but the fact that somehow the chunk he logged out in became corrupted and now if he logs in, it crashes the whole server.

And Draco, I've gone ahead and reminded higher staff about your issue, it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvience.

His problem was not with survival itself, but the fact that somehow the chunk he logged out in became corrupted and now if he logs in, it crashes the whole server.

And Draco, I've gone ahead and reminded higher staff about your issue, it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvience.
Alright, thanks for the response. Hope to see you all on survival soon!

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Hi Dr3c0summoner,

I apologise that it has taken this long for someone to look into the issue that you're having. I will dedicate some time later tonight to find out what exactly is causing the issue and then fix your account.

If you would be so kind as to start a conversation with me on the forums we can take it from there.

Best regards,

Dylan