please help

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Not sure what you mean, and I'm not sure if this is the best way to go about it, either.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Most posts =/= most popular

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Not sure how that would generally be possible by bending people to make you popular and I’m not saying your popular but damn you definitely the most active person on the General Discussion section at ManaCube forums.
- TheProTroller

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
If you want to become popular the best way is to talk with people and become friend with them and then popular will no matter at the end because you're gonna have new friends and new people to care about :D.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Being “popular” on the forums isn’t about having the most posts - realistically, anyone could have the most posts if they continuously spammed threads.

The important thing in my opinion, is being involved in the community, contributing detailed, engaging and helpful posts where possible, and if you have something you’d like to say, but feel it’s too short or doesn’t give anything back to the community that they can really engage in, you can post a “status update” on your profile!

As an avid forums user, to me seeing spammed threads personally takes the appeal away from the forums, and makes it look quite untidy.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk! :cool:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Being “popular” on the forums isn’t about having the most posts - realistically, anyone could have the most posts if they continuously spammed threads.

The important thing in my opinion, is being involved in the community, contributing detailed, engaging and helpful posts where possible, and if you have something you’d like to say, but feel it’s too short or doesn’t give anything back to the community that they can really engage in, you can post a “status update” on your profile!

As an avid forums user, to me seeing spammed threads personally takes the appeal away from the forums, and makes it look quite untidy.

This TED Talk changed my life

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19

Instructions unclear - pet hamster is now singing karaoke.