help me again ._ .

Slimer24

New Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Posts
2
#1
i bought a custom enchated book on ah, then i had at my base a (idk whats caled but its a redstone that lower the derstor rate) so i used that and got 0% destroy rate and 75% succes rate (btw the book was ..blast``or somethin) and i wnated to add it to my pick axe but it got destroyed(the book) sooo....what now??? it was 0% destroy chance.... i wanted to take a screeny but i was like,, nah it wont break cuz its 0% destroy r,`` ._. i paid 600k for it....and i hope im searching help on the right site lol.......waht should i do now???? help me plz , _ .
 

Moosezzz

Moderator
Moosezzz
Moosezzz
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Posts
11
Ratings
8
#2
Hi Slimer! The Destroy Rate refers to your item(the pickaxe in this case). So if they destroy rate was 60%, that would be the rate of the tool to break. There is another percentage that destroys just the book and that is determined by the success rate. Since it was 75% chance of succeeding, there was still a 25% chance of it not working, and that is what happened.

if you have any other questions, let me know!