Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

FluffyMillow

ELITE
FluffyMillow
FluffyMillow
ELITE
Ratings
okay guys i really need your help before i switch my phone soooo... i keep watching comparison about iphone 8 plus and iphone x some videos saying that iphone x is abit terrible compare to iphone 8 plus and still some videos says that iphone x is better than iphone 8 plus but the release year of this phone is actually the same pleases help meee ;- ;

i'll read first your opinions before i make my final decision thank you so much helping me in advance ;w ;

BTW the storage capacity is :

Iphone 8 plus 256 gb And iphone X 64 GB

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
in my opinion it looks waaay better i like the way the screen looks and its smaller so easier to carry.
only bad point is that its only 64 gb !

-Black

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I find the screen layout of the x a bit annoying and the 256 gb is a huge plus. I’d go for the 8+

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I have an iPhone X and I guess it depends on what you want/need...if you like having the Touch ID (and I can attest the Face ID on the X sucks) get the 8 Plus. That's what I wish I had because I miss the Touch ID. If you don't really care about Touch ID and you want better camera quality, don't care about the weird screen shape (like Tas said) then go for the X.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I dont have a phone so idk. Leave a like for the teen with no phone. D:

FluffyMillow

ELITE
FluffyMillow
FluffyMillow
ELITE
Ratings
I have an iPhone X and I guess it depends on what you want/need...if you like having the Touch ID (and I can attest the Face ID on the X sucks) get the 8 Plus. That's what I wish I had because I miss the Touch ID. If you don't really care about Touch ID and you want better camera quality, don't care about the weird screen shape (like Tas said) then go for the X.
So touch id is better than the face id? I can see that some ios updates ruins face id is it true?

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I don’t personally like the iPhone 8+. Mainly because I don’t personally enjoy the size of it. It’s weird to carry. The X has a smaller layout similar to my old iPhone that I enjoy. Face ID kinda sucks but I don’t think that ruins the entire phone. Also it depends how much storage you need in this case. I have an X with 256 gigabytes of storage. I’ve barely used 40 gigs. Just ask yourself, what do you really need?

FluffyMillow

ELITE
FluffyMillow
FluffyMillow
ELITE
Ratings
Okay guys thank you somuch for helping me decide what should i get

And i got IPHONE X as well i got a steal instead of 64 gb i found 256 gb !!!! Woohoooo

Thank you somuch for the votes and telling me your opinions !
Uwu i love youuu alll!!