Help please!

Ratings
25 12
Heya I have only played on kit pvp for a short amount of time now! But whenever I go on I am so confused and if I ask people in the chat how to get a kit they just call me a noob. To be honest it gets me kind of mad! Everyone can be confused on a topic but that does not mean they should be named called! If anybody can tall me how to equip with a pvp basic kit and how to level up much would be appreciated. Thank you all!

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Basically, get kills to level up, get kits by doing /kit if you have a rank. If not , just go forward a bit from spawn and look up. There should be something about free kit up there. Finally, there are daily golden apples on top of the Ender Chests up front.
P.S. You got to manually equip the armor

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hey!

To get a kit do /kit, and it will preview all of the available kits.

Just as a FYI, KitPvP is very intense, spooky and can be a ragey place, its not meant for everyone. We have more lax chat rules on KitPvP.

However, if you feel players are being rude, please screenshot any evidence, and do /helpop in game asking for help, or if no staff are online, post in the #help chat in discord. We will try and deal with the situation to the best that we can.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Ratings
21 2
Heya I have only played on kit pvp for a short amount of time now! But whenever I go on I am so confused and if I ask people in the chat how to get a kit they just call me a noob. To be honest it gets me kind of mad! Everyone can be confused on a topic but that does not mean they should be named called! If anybody can tall me how to equip with a pvp basic kit and how to level up much would be appreciated. Thank you all!
Yea... The toxicity level has rised above s the charts on KitPvP I recommend either asking staff on KitPvP what to do or look on the forums for tips and tricks to get known and gain levels !

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I completely understand what you are saying. Kitpvp can sometimes be a very toxic place to play on. However, remember these are all players that are behind a computer screens probably not having washed for several days. So try to not take it at heart! Anyway, if you have any problems be sure to ask a member of staff, or a reliable member. Or.... if im online, I would be happy to help.

Good luck with playing on manacube's kitpvp!