Help with my Skyblock Island!

Will you be willing to donate supplies??

• Total voters

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Bonjour Fellow Players!

I have been banned for a few weeks now and am coming back in a little more than a week and would like some help... I am very poor.. VERY poor. and cant really buy supplies (Ex. Grass, Sand, Light) And I was wondering if some would be kind enough to donate some supplies :eek:;):) Please vote on the poll Yes or no and I will message you on the forums and ask what you can donate! Tyvm.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
[QUOTE="PresidentPanda, post: 21929, member: 148"]Bonjour Fellow Players!

I have been banned for a few weeks now and am coming back in a little more than a week and would like some help... I am very poor.. VERY poor. and cant really buy supplies (Ex. Grass, Sand, Light) And I was wondering if some would be kind enough to donate some supplies :eek:;):) Please vote on the poll Yes or no and I will message you on the forums and ask what you can donate! Tyvm.[/QUOTE]
Ill donate whenever I can. Be sure to remember that I sell cheap items at my warp <3.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
[QUOTE="PresidentPanda, post: 21929, member: 148"]Bonjour Fellow Players!

I have been banned for a few weeks now and am coming back in a little more than a week and would like some help... I am very poor.. VERY poor. and cant really buy supplies (Ex. Grass, Sand, Light) And I was wondering if some would be kind enough to donate some supplies :eek:;):) Please vote on the poll Yes or no and I will message you on the forums and ask what you can donate! Tyvm.
Ill donate whenever I can. Be sure to remember that I sell cheap items at my warp <3. [/QUOTE]
Thank you<3 I forgot about the Famous Tenshi Warp xD