Help With Plot Commands

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hello everyone, I always see players in game asking about commands for their plots to allow players to interact with certain blocks or mobs. I know that it's not always straightforward when explained and the in-game help list isn't always the easiest to understand either. I'm here to help explain the most common commands that people use or the ones that would want to be used. They all start with the command /plot flag add or /p f add.

Starting Commands

Plot Auto:
After ranking up to the [Farmer] rank this command allows you to get your first plot and will teleport you to the first available plot in the plot world.
The in-game command for this is /p a.

Plot Home:
This allows you to get back to your plot no matter where you are in the world in case you get lost and would like to go back your plot home is preset but can be changed with the next command.
The in-game command for this is /p home.

Plot Sethome:
If you don't like where your default plot home is then you can change it. You do this by going to a specific place just like you would if you were setting a normal home.
The in-game command for this is /p sethome.

Plot clear:
If you built on your plot or dug it out and just want to reset it back to the original state then this is the command that you would use.
The in-game command for this is /p clear.

Plot Delete:
If you want to get rid of your plot to move it or just because then that's what this command is used for. It deletes the plot from your ownership and allows you to claim another one. This one also prevents you from keeping your stuff so make sure to clear it of valuable items.
The in-game command for this is /p delete.

Plot Merge
DONOR RANK ONLY

This is if you have 1 or more plots and would like to combine to combine into one mega plot without borders in between each one. You stand in one plot and face the one you would like to combine with.
The in-game command for this is /p merge

Cosmetic Commands

Once you have your plot then you might want to make it look better to make the plot more appealing to other players. These following commands will help with just that.

Plot Change Border:
MVP/MVP+ COMMAND ONLY

The default border is usually stone slabs for your plot. You can change it to a majority of blocks in Minecraft by using this command. It can be a nice accent to your overall plot design.
The in-game command for this is /p set border <block-id>

Plot Biome:
You can also change the biome of your plot if you don't like what you were originally set with. You can do /p biome in-game to see an extensive list of the biomes available.
The in-game command for this is /p biome <biome>

Plot Add Greeting:
If you've walked onto a plot and seen a preset message pop up such as in /warp Royal then you know what this does. You can type a message for anyone who enters into your plot borders including color codes.
The in-game command for this is /p f add greeting <message>

Plot Add Farewell:
This is the same concept as the greeting but it allows you to include a farewell for when the player leaves your plot borders
The in-game command for this is /p f add farewell <message>

Plot Weather:
You can change your plot weather to a variety of different conditions as well. Whether you like rain or sun then you can set your preference.
The in-game command for this is /p f add weather <condition>

Plot Music:
DONOR RANK ONLY

This command plays a certain soundtrack on your plot when people visit. You can select the soundtrack from a menu that appears when typing the command.
The in-game command for this is /p music

Interaction Commands

Once you have your plot set up and want to start having people visit there may be other commands that you would want to implement before you open your shop or other attraction.

Plot PVE:
This command allows players that visit your plot to attack the mobs that have spawned. This allows you to create slayer grinders for players to level up or experience grinders for players as well.
The in-game command for this is /p f add pve true

Plot Break:
When adding this flag it allows other players to break a specified block in your plot. Doing /warp melon allows you to view an example of only being able to break melons and pumpkins on this plot.
The in-game command for this is /p f add break <item-id>

Plot Player Commands

The last two common commands that a lot of people have to use is adding players to their plot for different privileges.

Plot Visiting:
If you ever want to visit someone else’s plot for either their shop or just to view their builds then you can without them having a warp.
The in-game command for this is /p h <ign>

Plot Trust:
This command is specific to where if you trust a player to your plot they can interact with the items on their no matter what your online status is. They can interact with it even if you're logged off so make sure you actually trust the person that you add to your plot.
The in-game command for this is /p trust <ign>

Plot Add:
This is specific to where the owner of the plot is online, then the other player(s) that are added can build or break blocks on the plot. Whenever the owner logs out then the other players can no longer interact with the plot.
The in-game command for this is /p add <ign>

If you have other commands that you see asked about often then let me know! Any other input is appreciated as well.

Stay Playing,

Grieks

Last edited:

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Thank you for making this useful guide. :') I've also seen players ask how to go to other people's plots quite often, so you could add /p h (name)
Thanks I definitely forgot about that!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Nice guide, thank you for taking the time to write this; I’ve just got one or two things I’d like to suggest.

Plot Change Border
This command is an MVP perk, I think it’d be worth mentioning somewhere that it’s a donor-only command.

I think it’d also be cool to mention /plot music - it’s a donor perk also, which allows the player to select a song from the in-game music discs to play whenever someone is on their plot. I think since S1, people have forgotten about this command or at least it’s not as commonly used on plots, so I think reminding players of it would be a fun addition.

Regardless! You’ve created a nice guide here, and I’m sure it’ll help out players who may be curious about how plots work on Olympus, or maybe just curious what more they can do with them.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Nice guide, thank you for taking the time to write this; I’ve just got one or two things I’d like to suggest.

This command is an MVP perk, I think it’d be worth mentioning somewhere that it’s a donor-only command.

I think it’d also be cool to mention /plot music - it’s a donor perk also, which allows the player to select a song from the in-game music discs to play whenever someone is on their plot. I think since S1, people have forgotten about this command or at least it’s not as commonly used on plots, so I think reminding players of it would be a fun addition.

Regardless! You’ve created a nice guide here, and I’m sure it’ll help out players who may be curious about how plots work on Olympus, or maybe just curious what more they can do with them.
Thank you. Sometimes remembering what commands are donor and what aren’t is difficult. I know about the music I just didn’t know if that should be included so the second opinion is what I needed.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
What's the command to ban all other players from your plot so nobody else can enter?
There is a command for that and only Olympus mods and up can apply or remove the command! Ping us in discord or /helpop and a mod can help you out :D

ranged<3