PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Just a reminder to everyone that I am almost always available to help you out with maps if I'm online. If you do need any help either /msg me in chat (/msg PyroTortilla) or talk to me on Discord (PyroTortilla#8340). I am in need of time spent helping out the community in-game, so let's get a mutualistic symbiotic relationship going here am I right? (sorry if you got a flashback to biology class from that). I am also available to answer most questions people have about the server itself if no mods are on, such as rules. To summarize, please come talk to me I'm lonely.

Also, I thought I'd tag on a bit of another Health post for y'all because someone requested it on my last one:

Watch what you eat! Not getting enough carbs or vitamins will lead to negative effects on your body, which are not fun. Eat your fruits and veggies kids, vitamin A and C are totally rad. And also get sleep because I learned that not getting enough sleep affects your short-term memory loss and now it's explained why I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago. Take care of yourselves gamers! It's like I always say, you can't play video games if you're dead.

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
i love this.
i cant really say much about "taking care of your body" because im not good at it myself lmao but u are very right my guy, everyone should sleep atleast 6-8 hours!!! i dont sleep much myself so ik p well whatll happen to ur body n i promise u no one actually wANTS to be tired af and completely out of it every day lmao
so fellow kiddos, LISTEN TO PYRO

Ratings
6 1
Just a reminder to everyone that I am almost always available to help you out with maps if I'm online. If you do need any help either /msg me in chat (/msg PyroTortilla) or talk to me on Discord (PyroTortilla#8340). I am in need of time spent helping out the community in-game, so let's get a mutualistic symbiotic relationship going here am I right? (sorry if you got a flashback to biology class from that). I am also available to answer most questions people have about the server itself if no mods are on, such as rules. To summarize, please come talk to me I'm lonely.

Also, I thought I'd tag on a bit of another Health post for y'all because someone requested it on my last one:

Watch what you eat! Not getting enough carbs or vitamins will lead to negative effects on your body, which are not fun. Eat your fruits and veggies kids, vitamin A and C are totally rad. And also get sleep because I learned that not getting enough sleep affects your short-term memory loss and now it's explained why I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago. Take care of yourselves gamers! It's like I always say, you can't play video games if you're dead.
I slept 6 hours and am drinking a cherry coke