Hewwo

Uh Hi- I'm new to the ManaCube forums and server, so I hope to get used to it overtime- This is moi introduction-
I go by Sim, hcney, macaroon, or gqy. My ign is gqy_mqcar00n and I mainly play on Creative, Factions, or Parkour. I do try other games every once in a while though! I'm also willing to try new games sometimes.

I really love drawing and I am the biggest anime weeb. I also really like coffee, idk why but I'm addicted. xD I draw anime characters almost all the time and I also cosplay sometimes! But seriously- I do nothing with my life other than play video games, study, draw, or read. I mean- I do enjoy snow and take walks everyday so- I guess that counts as doing something-
My pronouns are They/Them or He/Him and I'm Generfluid uwu. I am originally a girl but I am transgender so I identify as a boy. I am still a girl irl though (And I'm a huge tomboy). I am also a lesbian with a wonderful girlfriend uwu.

I'm not really good at talking or introducing myself- so I apologize if this introduction sucks- I hope to meet new people and make new friends overtime and open up, but that's all for now! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Welcome to manacube I'm AT0MICCHIK3N or more known has ssChicken I mainly play island,skyblock.
I play other gamemode too like factions and atlas(prison) if you need any help to know about island just ask and chat and I will try to ask with the best of my abilities.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Uh Hi- I'm new to the ManaCube forums and server, so I hope to get used to it overtime- This is moi introduction-
I go by Sim, hcney, macaroon, or gqy. My ign is gqy_mqcar00n and I mainly play on Creative, Factions, or Parkour. I do try other games every once in a while though! I'm also willing to try new games sometimes.

I really love drawing and I am the biggest anime weeb. I also really like coffee, idk why but I'm addicted. xD I draw anime characters almost all the time and I also cosplay sometimes! But seriously- I do nothing with my life other than play video games, study, draw, or read. I mean- I do enjoy snow and take walks everyday so- I guess that counts as doing something-
My pronouns are They/Them or He/Him and I'm Generfluid uwu. I am originally a girl but I am transgender so I identify as a boy. I am still a girl irl though (And I'm a huge tomboy). I am also a lesbian with a wonderful girlfriend uwu.

I'm not really good at talking or introducing myself- so I apologize if this introduction sucks- I hope to meet new people and make new friends overtime and open up, but that's all for now! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
MORE INTRODUCTIONS. YES!

I'm Warlord! People generally call me War though, so calling me that would be perfectly fine for you too!! I mainly play Olympus, Atlas specifically but you'll be seeing me on other servers once in a while too. I love anime too (you probably noticed y my skin) and I'd call myself a massive weeb too. If you've ever drawn Kaneki or Deku (Dekubaby), PLEASE SHOW!!!

Appart from that, great that you're sure about who you want to be in the future both for identity and sexuality. As (one of the many) lgbtq+ staff members, you can always send me a message over discord if you feel targeted because of your identity/sexuality and I'll gladly hear you out and help you further!!!

I hope you'll love playing on Manacube and that I'll see you arround someday. Feel free to say hi!!!