axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Hello you!
I’m Kaitlyn, call me Katie if you want or steak. It doesn’t matter ;)

I enjoy playing Minecraft on my free time like most of you do. Instead of partying, I like to take naps, eat pizza and spend time with my family, friends or animals.

Some of my hobbies other than playing Minecraft include swimming, watching Netflix and singing Karaoke terribly to make a fool out of myself.

Besides that, I’m dedicated to helping others and I love meeting new people and listening to what life is like to them. My future goal is to be in the medical field.. somewhere. I haven’t quite figured out what profession I’d like but I’m getting there.

I seriously love coffee.. as I drink it every day because well.. I don’t get enough sleep like I should.

But that’s a little intro into my weird, unique life. If any of you guys ever need anyone to talk to, I’m always here. If you need a friend, I’ve got your back. You can find me on survival pretty often or add me on discord: Katie#2705.

Have a fantastic day and I’d love to know a bit about you! :)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi Kaitlyn,
How are you doing? What do you find most enjoyable about swimming? I personally find exercising in general or hiking to be enjoyable things to do as hobbies.

Geshultz

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Hi Kaitlyn,
How are you doing? What do you find most enjoyable about swimming? I personally find exercising in general or hiking to be enjoyable things to do as hobbies.

Geshultz
Hey Geshultz!
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. But I really enjoy the peacefulness I get from swimming. I can take some time out of my day to relax and I’m really able to enjoy nature a bit more. But hiking is very enjoyable as well! It’s very challenging at times but rewarding in the end. :)
I’m doing decent currently, thank you for asking. Heading back from vacation in the Carolinas. But.. how are you!!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hey Geshultz!
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. But I really enjoy the peacefulness I get from swimming. I can take some time out of my day to relax and I’m really able to enjoy nature a bit more. But hiking is very enjoyable as well! It’s very challenging at times but rewarding in the end. :)
I’m doing decent currently, thank you for asking. Heading back from vacation in the Carolinas. But.. how are you!!
Doing decent. Glad you find swimming peaceful. I find exercising the same way. I do agree hiking is very challenging at times but I find the reward worth it in the end. Good to hear you're doing decent. I am doing alright.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I have never related to someone so much. Its hecking scary xD
Nice to meet you!!
Welcome to Manacube. Let's hope you enjoy your stay. If you dont mind me asking what's your favourite song? :)

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
I have never related to someone so much. Its hecking scary xD
Nice to meet you!!
Welcome to Manacube. Let's hope you enjoy your stay. If you dont mind me asking what's your favourite song? :)
Hey gapplegal!
I’m glad you related to me a little bit! It’s funny and kinda comforting at the same time.
But thank you for welcoming me, although I have been playing since 2016, I wasn’t super active on the forms but still greatly appreciated.
As for some of my favorite songs, I’m a huge twenty one pilots fan so that takes up a large chuck, but I kinda can go for anything except country..
But what about you!!
Do you have a favorite song/songs or any hobbies??

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Hey gapplegal!
I’m glad you related to me a little bit! It’s funny and kinda comforting at the same time.
But thank you for welcoming me, although I have been playing since 2016, I wasn’t super active on the forms but still greatly appreciated.
As for some of my favorite songs, I’m a huge twenty one pilots fan so that takes up a large chuck, but I kinda can go for anything except country..
But what about you!!
Do you have a favorite song/songs or any hobbies??
Heck yeah !
I mean singing karaoke *terribly,* preferring to nap, talk to others or eat pizza over partying is what I can relate to lmao
Some really amazing people got me into some songs like "I love you" by Billie Eilish. I personally love "Purple rain" by prince, "Revelation" by Troye Sivan and "Somewhere over the rainbow" sung by israel kamakawiwo'ole. Sorry big list... cant choose just one :)