hey

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey everyone,

I am Albert but you can call me ban. I am new to ManaCube and already loving the server. I love Parkour and KitPvp those are my most favorite gamemodes. I plan on being more active more on this server and I hope all the other new players enjoy their stay as well as I.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Hiya, Albert! Normally introductions are put in a different subform but pshhh oh well. I play Survival so I doubt we'll see each other. But I hope to see you around and if you ever wanna message me just ask for my Discord tag. :p

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
Hey there, Albert!

Nice to meet you, I play on Parkour mostly and occasionally some Olympus. Hope to see you in-game, and if you have any questions, ask me and I'll willingly answer. Hope you stick around on Mana!

plez don't ban me (lol)

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey there, Albert!

Nice to meet you, I play on Parkour mostly and occasionally some Olympus. Hope to see you in-game, and if you have any questions, ask me and I'll willingly answer. Hope you stick around on Mana!

plez don't ban me (lol)
Nice to meet you! I'm on KitPvp a lot so I hope to see you around :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1530019916][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’m new as well, I hope you’re enjoying your stay on Mana so far :).
I am! I just bought a rank yesterday. I love the server :)

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Heya Albert! I hope you enjoy your time playing Manacube! <3 I am a Islands/Skyblock mod, mostly islands though ;) . Feel free to contact me or another staff here or on discord if you have questions or concerns. Have fun and hope to see you ingame!
-Cat :)