Hi! I'm Jackiee

Jackiee

Ratings
Helloooo! I'm Jackiee! But you can call me Jackie or Jack.

I'm an OG player from 2015, but I was pretty young then, didn't really understand much! I hope to have a fun time here on Manacube and you can find me on
PARKOUR world a lot!

My Hobbies outside of gaming & Minecraft:

I have a lot of hobbies! I'm a sports fan, I watch a lot of movies, and yeeaaah... I really enjoy life :p

I'm a VIP on Manacube, but I hope to eventually upgrade that. I hope to one day be known on this community and apply for staff. Anyway, thanks for reading. Have a nice day :)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Ayo, Jackiee! Welcome back. While I don't play parkour, I try to be fairly active on Discord and the forums. I mostly play Survival and hope to start getting into Kitpvp. If you see me, feel free to say hello! ^_^ What's your favorite movie or favorite type of movie to watch?

Jackiee

Ratings
Ayo, Jackiee! Welcome back. While I don't play parkour, I try to be fairly active on Discord and the forums. I mostly play Survival and hope to start getting into Kitpvp. If you see me, feel free to say hello! ^_^ What's your favorite movie or favorite type of movie to watch?
Awesome! My favourite movie is easily Fire Girl and Shark Boy... Eh nah, my favourite movie is Wonder. Baced off of the book :)

Hey,

Welcome back! I hope to see you around KitPvP. :)
Thanks! :)

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I hope you enjoy your time back on the server, and I hope to see you see you around as I am pretty active on Parkour. :)