HI

wclfy

earldeuce
earldeuce
Ratings
introduction ↞​
͏h͏i, ͏m͏y ͏n͏a͏m͏e ͏i͏s ͏m͏a͏d͏d͏y. ͏i'͏m ͏a 13 ͏y͏e͏a͏r ͏o͏l͏d ͏g͏i͏r͏l ͏a͏n͏d ͏m͏y ͏b͏i͏r͏t͏h͏d͏a͏y ͏i͏s ͏i͏n ͏d͏e͏c͏e͏m͏b͏e͏r. ͏m͏y ͏h͏o͏b͏b͏i͏e͏s ͏a͏r͏e ͏c͏h͏e͏e͏r͏l͏e͏a͏d͏i͏n͏g, ͏p͏h͏o͏t͏o͏g͏r͏a͏p͏h͏y, ͏s͏o͏c͏c͏e͏r ͏a͏n͏d ͏d͏r͏a͏w͏i͏n͏g. ͏i'͏m ͏c͏u͏r͏r͏e͏n͏t͏l͏y ͏i͏n ͏h͏i͏g͏h ͏s͏c͏h͏o͏o͏l, ͏a͏n͏d ͏b͏a͏s͏i͏c͏a͏l͏l͏y, ͏l͏o͏v͏e ͏a͏n͏y ͏s͏p͏o͏r͏t.

m͏y ͏i͏g͏n ͏i͏s ͏w͏c͏l͏f͏y, ͏s͏o ͏i͏f ͏y͏o͏u ͏w͏a͏n͏t ͏t͏o ͏c͏h͏a͏t ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏m͏e, ͏y͏o͏u ͏c͏a͏n. ͏i'͏v͏e ͏b͏e͏e͏n ͏p͏l͏a͏y͏i͏n͏g ͏m͏a͏n͏a͏c͏u͏b͏e ͏f͏o͏r ͏a ͏w͏h͏i͏l͏e ͏n͏o͏w, ͏b͏u͏t ͏j͏u͏s͏t ͏h͏a͏v͏e͏n'͏t ͏a͏c͏t͏u͏a͏l͏l͏y ͏m͏a͏d͏e ͏a ͏f͏o͏r͏u͏m ͏a͏c͏c͏o͏u͏n͏t ͏h͏a͏h͏a. ͏

i͏f ͏y͏o͏u ͏w͏a͏n͏t ͏t͏o ͏t͏a͏l͏k ͏a͏b͏o͏u͏t ͏a͏n͏y͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏i'͏m ͏h͏e͏r͏e. ͏i ͏h͏a͏v͏e ͏d͏i͏s͏c͏o͏r͏d ͏t͏o͏o (͏m͏a͏d͏d͏y ❄#2741).

p͏e͏a͏c͏e ♡.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hiya Maddie! Nice meeting you ^^ Is your profile picture Sabrina by any chance? From Netflix? :p

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
YES IT IS! finally someone who recognises it bahaha
I watched the first episode and it was a little brutal but still thought it was awesome :p
Have you seen Riverdale? Or maybe Brooklyn Nine-Nine? :3

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
Nice to have you on the forums! I know of many people called 'Maddie', so this one will be another for the books.

I watched the first episode and it was a little brutal but still thought it was awesome :p
Dear lord, not those shows.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Nice to have you on the forums! I know of many people called 'Maddie', so this one will be another for the books.

They're my favourites, if you don't like them no worries just don't bully me for it lmao

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
They're my favourites, if you don't like them no worries just don't bully me for it lmao
Definition of 'bully' : someone who hurts or frightens someone else, often over a period of time, and often forcing them to do something that they do not want to do. // This can be turned into a verb, naturally.

What I did here was give my opinion, no need to act so defensively.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Definition of 'bully' : someone who hurts or frightens someone else, often over a period of time, and often forcing them to do something that they do not want to do. // This can be turned into a verb, naturally.

What I did here was give my opinion, no need to act so defensively.
I was joking no need to get so technical :p

wclfy

earldeuce
earldeuce
Ratings
yes I have seen riverdale and I'm so excited for the new episode this thursday haha!

lolol