Hide n seek event

Popcorn

MVP+
__Popcorn
__Popcorn
MVP+
Ratings
We should have a hide n seek event. You can hide anywhere on the whole sever but u can only be in the spawn area and have two teams of 50 or just whoever if there at the time. Have no prize for whoever wins so this event would just be for fun and for people to make friends :)

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
We should have a hide n seek event. You can hide anywhere on the whole sever but u can only be in the spawn area and have two teams of 50 or just whoever if there at the time. Have no prize for whoever wins so this event would just be for fun and for people to make friends :)
This is a good idea. I have some suggestions for this that could make it even more fun!

1. It's Players Vs Staff:
First round players hide and staff have to try and find them, the last found wins a prize.
Second round is staff hide and players have to try and find them, also winning a prize when found.

2. Donators Vs Members:
First round Members hide and Donators have to try and find them, the last found wins a rank or something.
Second round Donators hide and Members have to try and find them, Donators win a rank upgrade or a few keys.

Prizes also include a tag as winning. Something like [HidingMaster].

Could be a cool event, and I know I would certainly play.

Good idea!

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
There are occasional rounds of Parkour and Seek on the parkour server, but I do like the idea, it seems very fun as an event. And maybe the title could be Hider or Seeker, HidingMaster is a little awkward lol