Hiii

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mostache, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Mostache

Mostache Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hello, my name is Sharn (ingame; Mostache).

I thought I'd introduce myself as I have been playing on this server for almost a week now and I've decided it's much friendlier and civil on the forums.

I think of myself as a relatively friendly person when I want to be but I usually keep my negative opinions and whatnot to myself unless they're needed. I look forward to getting to know most of you. Enjoy your day!

Skyblock;
    I most commonly play on the Skyblock server as all I really want to do is farm carrots and Skyblock seems like a fun place to do it, this is my island so far; it's got a lot of work to do and I'm hoping most of my farms will be finished in a couple of days :) I'm anticipating all my farms to reach the bottom of the grass square at the top of the image. Intended farms; cactus, wheat, multiple grinders along the outside of the square border at the bottom and a huge carrot farm. 2018-07-13_12.22.16.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +185 / 50
    Hey, I'm Jiggle. I an mostly be found on Creative & Olympus, and sometimes parkour. Welcome to manacube :)

3. Mostache

Mostache Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    chea budda, guess I'll see ya round Olympus

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ban

ban

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Glad to have you Sharn!

I'm mostly on KitPvP, hope to see you around ManaCube!

5. Okaylie

Okaylie Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hi! I'm Kaylie! I play mostly on the Parkour server. Welcome to Manacube, you'll love it here! See you around! :)

6. Ambibug

Ambibug Mod+ | Map Judge
    Moderator+ Donator Map Judge

Ratings:
    +273 / 7
    Ambibug
    Hiiiii, welcome to the server and I hope that you’re enjoying yourself, I hope to see your around some time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Napkinz

Ratings:
    +93 / 1
    Hi Sharn! We may not see each other much ingame as I mostly play Survival but I definitely hope to see you stay active here on the forums. <3 I also think of myself as quite friendly and approachable (at least that's what I aim for!) so if you wanna talk just grab my Discord from my signature and add me or send me a message. ^_^ If I don't respond right away, I apologize but I promise it is not on purpose! Love the IGN by the way. :p

You must have great eyesight if you eat all those carrots. (;

8. targuien

targuien Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nice to meet you Sharn. And good luck with the Carrot farm, looks great so far !

9. Christienn

Christienn Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nice to meet you!!!! I'm Christien, and I am Christian. eks de

10. The_Iron_god

Donator

Ratings:
    +43 / 15
    Welcome to manacube! Im IronPolarBears and you'll see me mostly on creative and sometimes islands and survival. Cya around!

11. Mostache

Mostache Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Sounds good :)

Definitely the most friendly so far - I'm actually legally blind in my left eye (that doesn't correlate to carrot farming but I'm gonna have the best carrot farm on the server regardless :)) I'll be sure to contact you about small issues that arise that I'm not able to resolve myself :D.

A carrot farm isn't currently in existence on my island, but the cactus farm you can see will soon be dismantled :V

I'd be willing for you to try convince me god exists if you're willing at some point (I like to try see things from others point of views eg on life) if you're willing also.

Eee, nice to meet you bud. I sometimes play creative now that I'm friends with Kamlet I will most likely see you often.

Thank you guys for the kind welcoming, I hope to see you all in game and hopefully it's not for the wrong reasons :p

• Fabulous Fabulous x 2